Plan on getting into the weed business and getting rich

Discussion in 'General' started by LoueyGG, Oct 23, 2013.

1. With weed soon becoming legal I want to start planning ahead and growing and curing my shift ahead of time so when it does become legalised, I'm set to go. I plan on having 50 different strains and giving users the ability to customise there own custom strain but with a extra fee and long waiting period. I also plan on having catalogs and magazines of my shift with prices etc. Problem is I'm new to growing. Is there any good books I should read on how to grow and books on the science and history of weed so I can get a better understanding. Thanks

2. I feel u have a long way to go

• Like Like x 5
  3. ^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Don't let nobody say you can't do it!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy

5. lmfao, i foresee a future crop destroyed by mites/pm and giving up, cant just jump in get your feet wet bud

6. God I hate ppl like you

Sent from my NSA recording device.

7. hahaha all that talk and you never even grown before.

8. Why are you guys being pricks, just tell me a fucking book I can read to educate myself. It's called learning and you never know you might be buying weed from my company in the future so sick my not yet educated on the subject matter Cock

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fuck the haters dream your dreams man!
    But if I was artistic at all I would be looking into glass blowing classes. Get good at that shit and by the time it's legal nation wide you can write your own ticket. Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Calm down before you ban yourself.

Have you looked in the grow section of this site? There are many masters there and it can help you focus on the learning and planning. :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    Because nobody can grow besides them, they are marijuana gods 

Make sure you really study your shit before you start 

Look up problems people have had growing, mistakes people have made so you don't do the same, scour the growing forum, youtube videos, anything that has to do with growing just study the shit out of it 

Like I said, don't start before you know exactly what to do. Don't try to grow and learn to grow at the same time, it just wont work 

12. #15 CMGarcia55, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    >Plan on getting into the weed business and getting rich

[​IMG]

13. This is a bullet proof plan indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. because your op was stupid.

15. it's because most people are aware OP is a troll. Even if he wasn't, the plan is laughable. It's not really about being able to grow grade A cannabis. Apparently OP thinks he will be the only one with this exact same plan.

And to OP, how in the fuck do you customize a strain? Do you plan on genetically modifying strains? Or do you mean selective breeding? Good luck with it. Your future is about as bright as a 13w CFL.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol says hes gonna get rich growing weed------- never even grown before :laughing: