Plain And Simple - Will She Live?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Corn Man, Aug 6, 2014.

1. I got to this problem way later than I would have ever been comfortable with. I worked on this baby in veg for way too long. I know I can just wait a few days and find out myself, but some of the leafs still have some life, some are a bit crunchy. I have one node that seems to have been unaffected and looks perfectly normal too. I decided to flush her today and clean the res and restore everything to normal. I know I could just wait a couple days and find out myself, just want to know if she is gonna make it. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For what it's worth, she was laid out flat, and I corrected it two days ago, but the PH was still going up and down like crazy, so I flushed today. She was almost touching the ground and seems she grew up a little bit and started to come through the screen a little.

I know it looks a mess, but lesson learned. 

2. From past experiences, I know that that the one little guy will live, I suppose it's just a salvage mission at this point. 

3. What were you growing in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I was growing in water, my shit was getting gunked up after I noticed my PH was WAYYY to low. Took care of all of that today, just don't know if she will be able to recover, gonna go back with some trimmers and do away with the dead stuff later. Just want to know if it's even worth my time. 

5. I would think even if it came back... the amount of stress it has endured would affect your yield, or may even turn hermie.

6. I plan to veg her for another month to get her strength back up, not going to start flowering with that much stress, that would obviously stunt yields. 

7. Well... perhaps an extended veg period could turn it around for you.

8. Yeah, here's to hoping she turns around. Still in critical care atm. I can't tell if the little green growths on her are new or if they just survived the storm and are waiting to die.