Plagued with this my entire grow.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by LED1sttime, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Info: I'm in fox farms happy frog soil day 37 of a Northern lights auto. pH water in is 6.5 and runoff is 6.8. Temps stay around 75-79 F and humidity is at 45 RH currently.

I started having these problems very early and I was told it was cal mag related. I began doing foliars of cal mag during veg as well as watering with 5ml per gal and it stopped spreading. I fed 2 days ago with ff trio, 5ml calmag plus, 3ml big bloom, 2ml grow big, 2ml tiger bloom. I am looking to up it to 1/2 strength over my next few feedings. None of this was here a few days ago and it began spreading very quickly.

Anyone have any clue what's going on here? 20190611_224729.jpg 20190611_224703.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Do you foliar at night or in the day time?

3. When was the last time you calibrated your PH meter?

4. I was originally using the General Hydroponics pH solution, my Apera s610 pH meter just made it 2 days ago when I fed and I checked it was calibrated properly by using the GH solution as a comparison.

I did think of something, though, does this look like wind burn at all? I think I may have had my oscillating 6" fan too close to my canopy. Just a thought. :)

5. Looks like cal/mag def.

6. Figured as such, I guess I will just see if it gets better and flush my next watering if it doesn't. Beautiful grow by the way, thanks for the help. :)

7. Thank you, and welcome to GC

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks like cal def. Becareful lumping cal and mag in to one def as too muh mad can block cal and vice versa.
    Since its happebing close to the top is say its cal def as mag will start mids and look striped.
    Cal being non mobile will happen in the top 1/3 of the plant.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I would add a lil phos too so maybe a touvh of bloom in the next feed too. But also keep with the grow cause when she floweres you gonna wanna keep going with N or grow nutes until she forms crowns so bud sites on the tops once she does flip to bloom that way you shouldnt run into N issues down the road.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Gotcha. Are there any good organic sources of cal? I have garden lime, but I've already added a bit to soil when I figured out it was acidic (<5 pH) a couple weeks into my grow.

11. id say examine the underside of the leafs it sure looks like what I had my 1st grow and I found dreaded spider mites

12. I checked the underside of almost every leaf and found no signs of pests or webs. Will keep an eye out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app