Places you were able to get high in/at becuase of your Mflb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Captainbasch420, Jun 2, 2011.

1. So im debating getting one for the stealth aspect of it, to be able to smoke(or technically vape) in random places where i regularly wouldnt be able to.
    BUT, im still unsure if it really doesnt smell.

So, tell us your stories of awesome places you were able to get high in thanks to your Magic Flight Launch Box. =p

Edit: OOPS. wrong forum =p
    Any mods that see this, please move it into real life stories. :p

2. chemisrty class

3. College dining hall, it was sweet haha got to get high there and enjoy as much food as we wanted =P Had 2 trenches between my friend and I

4. movie theaters, any bathroom, family events, parties where i can't smoke bud inside :D

5. All of my college classes... and not the huge ones... the ones with like or so people in them. No one ever notices as long as you ghost it. Also movie theaters... waiting in line at city hall to pay a ticket.

6. Wow those things sound awesome I'm thinkin about gettin one now. How much do they usually cost?

7. #7 Deleted member 298028, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Around 100 bucks with accessories I think

8. In my parents house which im not aloud to smoke in.. but i personally like taking huge rips off it and if u do that then people can sometimes smell (Because i hit it too slow + take huge rips which makes it a mixture of vapor and smoke i think)

9. The launch box has gotten me high in so many situations where smoking would be impossible. I've take mine to the movies, the mall, mother fucking Thanksgiving meal, you can vape pretty much anywhere man.

10. Work more times then i could count, usually put wax or oil in it.

11. your not alone ;]

12. school bus

13. If you ghost your hit you could vape in a police bathroom.

I'm so 100% sure on this that I would do it myself if I could find a reason to use a police bathroom.

No smoke should be coming through the MFLB. If you are taking huge rips then it just means it is a lot of vapor. Ghost your hits until there is only a wisp of vapor left, almost all THC will be gone so there will be little to no smell.

14. #15 Captainbasch420, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I see i see.
    But where the error in your post is, the smell doesnt come from thc, it comes from burnt/heated plant material. Which is why smoking bud makes the smell linger unless you air the room out, the smoke just sits there.

15. Vapor CAN smell... if you exhale a lot of it! Which is why you should try to hold your hits in as long as comfortably possible, or use the re-breathing method(let some vapor out, inhale fresh air, hold, repeat) so that you get more of the good stuff[and less odor], just dont hold it so long that you hurt yourself, thats never good.

Its possible that one may be vaping too hot or scorching the herb in their MFLB, so flip the trench and watch herb accordingly.

16. Well, in my two weeks of having this amazing product, I have been walking around the city with it, chilling in the woods with it, in a graveyard from the 1500's with it, walking in my neighborhood with it, vaping right next to my anti-marijuana friends with it, on a bus with it, at work with it, in a movie theater with it, at my parents house with it, and obviously at my house with it. The little devise can get me blazed anywhere! :confused::eek: It's 99.99% odorless, unless you combust lol. It's stealthy as shit, the average person does not know what it is, it's super efficient, conserves lots of bud, taste is great, and it fits in the palm of your hand. I mean come on! It can't get better than this! I give the Magic-Flight Launch Box a 10/10! It's one of the best portable vapor products I have ever invested in. EVER!