Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Places to Smoke With a Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedWizard420, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

I recently bought an awsome 12 inch bong and am really enjoying using.

Next year im going to college and will be living in a dorm, and I have no idea what to do with it. I really enjoy toking from this bong, way more than vaping or using a joint/blunt. Where can I go to use the bong when I'm on campus? Should I just save it for when I get my own place?

thanks bros

2. I'll be the contrary and say smoke in your bathroom if you have one in your own room. Smoked all throughout my college years and was never even close to being caught. Was stupider during my freshman year, blazing down with 5+ other people in the room that is first in the hallway
    keys are, DONT LET YOUR BOWL CHERRY/ROLL aka no smoke coming from the bowl when not actually pulling smoke. Use a sploof. Spray ozium or use incense or if in a bathroom pour a good bit of pinesol in the shower. Only smoke like max .3g in a session, too fuxking bad if you need more, lower your tolerance. Steamy shower of course and towel the door

oh and i wrnt to college in the bible belt wgere they fuck up ur life for weed

3. I'd bring it, surely a college student could figure out how to hide it.

4. I wouldn't bring it. College is insanely tough already and extremely costly. The guy with biggest bong is always the culpit

5. In jail.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]