places to smoke in NYC?

Discussion in 'General' started by jaymoh, Nov 2, 2008.

1. hey... just want to know... where do you new yorkers out there go to smoke? i'm a freshman in college (live in the village, at NYU) with a very narrow-minded roommate who will not tolerate any smoking in our dorm (even out the window) [​IMG] so do you guys know any public places where smoking would be no big deal? parks, specific areas, etc? I'm pretty paranoid so i don't want to toke up just anywhere... plus, it doesn't help that the weed i have now is crazy strong-smelling. which would normally be good, but in the dorms, RAs would pick up on it fast. thanks

2. are you mentally impaired?
    Whenever I need to smoke, I'll just look for a secluded area..

look around dude
    im guessin central park maybe

find a nice spot without a lot of foot traffic and light up..

is it that hard?:rolleyes:

3. nope. not mentally impaired. just paranoid, as i said before. i'm guess i'm really looking for a specific place that would be cool for a few guys to be passing and smoking something hand-rolled... i feel like it would look mad sketchy. plus "central park" is kind of a vague suggestion haha

i'm from pennsylvania originally, so it was no big deal to just go to a park or a field or whatever

4. south street seaport (or my apartment right next to it...)

5. smoke n stroll thru alphabet city.

6. you mean your a new York cop looking to bust some kids enjoying a plant

7. not for nothing, but nypd arnt going to be "trying"
    to gain iinfo on smoke spots on grass city. They know the hot spots already, guy..