Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Places to hide stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VGAddict, Jul 1, 2012.

1. What are some good places to hide your stash so your parents won't find it?

2. Inside deoderant bottles. Screw the stuff all the way up, and pull it out, throw a bag inside, and screw it back on. Only use it for if you really need to hide it, because it will make your weed smell after prolonged use.

3. This is all you need.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FGNR7AtZ_8]Butteryass Stashportation - Buttery Ass Mondays Ep52 - YouTube[/ame]

4. Inside your computer, game cases, subwoofer.

5. In a low key spot like wrapped in stained underwear

6. I wouldn't smoke weed at your house. :eek: you should be loud stinky.

7. Up your ass

8. I vouch for this. I have done this my whole life!

9. ^ How did I forget this?! Plugging it in your butt always works.

10. up your ass is always a good spot

11. Idk how kids can't figure this out.

I used to hide it in a shoe in my room. Or in a pocket of a winter jacket.

12. Jacket pocket in your closet works, so does in the back of a drawer of clothes.

13. If you have the old style ps2 stick it in the back, been hiding it there for two years now :smoke:

14. Keep it out of your room...hide it in a place of your house your parents never go near