Places That Dont Drug Test In Orange County California

Discussion in 'General' started by MimeOne, May 6, 2014.

1. Anyone know any places that do not drug test??

2. Gamestops don't, targets in Cali don't test for thc anymore, and goodwills test are easily beaten.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Any more answers? So target doesnt forsure?

4. In Cali target doesn't test for cannabis. Me and many others I worked with literally smoked te day before the urine test ( bad idea but was young) and passed. This is coming from me and at least 13 other people from other targets. If its in Cali it's all good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. What do they test for do you know? And alright ima apply there then thanks i appreciateit.

6. It's really hard to start a career if you allow yourself to fall within the parameters of addiction

Just.. Get clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

7. It's not about the fact of being clean it's about the fact that i need it because it's what keeps me sane, i'm just trying to find a regular job for now whilst i go to community college not a career.

8. Pizza hut never tested me.

9. Haha i already worked at pizza hut before do you guys know of anymore fast food joints like maybe Subway? i just want to have a little part time job whilst i go to college.

10. Pizza hut is the obvious answer. If you already worked there, they will be much more likely to hire you because they won't have to train you.

11. well they're only hiring delivery drivers atm.