Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Places that are ok with marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bobzxz, Mar 30, 2006.

1. stitches2990 - you are totally wrong, schools don't have a problem? They search and hassle kids daily with searching cars and people. And you definatly cant walk down the street smoking a J because in almost every nieghborhood there is one family that ruins everything by being total straightedge. Cops are nice about it and joke with you, but they still right you up and they still smash your shit.

2. Dude, I love livin in Alaska, we get away with so much shit all the time.
    I've smoke blunts with friends almost every other day, and I definitely get at least a bowl in every day.
    Cops don't care, I mean, I've been hella obvious hittin a bong or pipe, or a blunt and a cop'll just roll on by; funny too, cuz I get hella paranoid about driving around and smoking, but thats almost all we do.

hmmm....and 4/20 is insane up here! I go to West High, and I know that every 4/20, the schools have way fewer students in class, and there is so much chronic everywhere...I love it here greatly.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO FROFLING!!!

3. not so tru australia isn't that tight weed has been decriminalised over here

ie: u cant be imprisoned for it unless you are dealing....

and also if you are over 18 it is LEGAL to grow up to 2 plants or 30grams...for your own use only as long as you arnt selling it.......:wave:

4. No one mentioned Canada yet. It's decriminlized but that doesn't mean you wont get in trouble with it.

5. Duuude..seriously? I'm going there in the summer! That's kickass.

And ok..maybe i'm retarded but what's the difference between decriminalized and legalized?

6. Decriminalized means that it is not a criminal offense to smoke weed, you still can get in trouble though, also, when it is decriminalized it is often still a major offense to deal.

Legalized means that cannabis is totally legal...simple. (although in amsterdam rules still apply)

7. thats really hard for me to believe. do you live in cali? what about other people in cali would you say the same thing?