Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Places NOT to toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zippoweed, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys, back in high school I spent ALOT of time smoking in the great outdoors due to lack of pot-friendly parents throughout my town.

Please add to the list guys, :)

- At Football/Soccer/Tennis/Sports grounds on days that teams are playing

- Behind church's, alot of priests where I live actually live at or near the church, I've had to bail on the pipe more once because of this back in the day,

- Schools before 6 o'clock at night

2. Walking your past your school smoking a bowl when you just ditched.

3. in a cop cars horrible idea, but my worst was smoking on some random road i didnt know, then turned out to be in the middle of the court system then needed to find my out as i was trippin lmao

4. hahaha that's gold, I love hearing stuff like that

5. haha shit do NOT smoke in someones driveway because you think they are snowbirds.
    when 2 little old people walk out to your car as you hot box, it gets awkward..

alsooo please please PLEEEASE do not smoke in a tree at night, who would have known blowing smoke around randomly would stir up the bees and drive them in a frenzy.. :[

6. Use your own discretion. This thread is pointless, especially in seasoned tokers.

How about never anywhere besides a house or other private dwelling.

7. Then wtf is the point of smoking if all your gonna do is sit there?

8. Oh yeah the part where I said I just sit there...

9. - Behind church's, alot of priests where I live actually live at or near the church, I've had to bail on the pipe more once because of this back in the day,

Oops. :(

10. back parking lot of my local police station. not a great idea at the time, but i was feeling ballsy

11. Baked out a parking garage elevator once...doors opened to half a dozen angry commuters

12. fire exits in shopping centres.

13. One time i was urban exploring in this building and i just lit my bowl and was looking around only to see a camera spiked up in a corner. Turns out that the building isn't abandoned just two really big black guys came up from a basement and started walking towards me. I booked it the fuck outta there and then finished my bowl. ^^

14. Public. Unless it's a hiking trail or something that's not in town.
    You never know when there's an off-duty Police Officer out for a stroll to get you in shit.

15. On the road has been a very unlucky place for me.

16. in front of a smoke alarm

17. i always wanted to do this in my previous college's new parking structure!!! haha never got around to it, i always had a house to toke in... but some day.. :devious::smoke:

18. In a ditch with cps being about 100 ft away :(

19. Since so many people seem to "like" this post, I suppose I'll address it more specifically. When you are smoking in a car, what are you doing? Just sitting there. How about smoking at a school? Oh yeah, just sitting there. At a house? Sitting there with food, drink, TV, music, internet, peace of mind etc. Once I'm done smoking I'm free to go where I please. Sounds better than a waste of gas "burn ride" or some dumb high school shit.

Let's move on. What is the point of smoking in your own words? Sounds pretty fucking stupid huh? What is it, to have fun? How about those medical users? Still for fun? Point is, you can't tell somebody what the point of smoking is. I have been smoking for years and my usage and reasons for doing it have changed with time.

Now go hit a little dry piece in an alley while I rip some beautiful glass in the comfort of my living room.

20. next to a leaky propane tank