Place to grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Vizion, Dec 4, 2007.

1. I'm looking for a place to grow because I'm currently in a college dorm which is way too risky for my taste. I was thinking about renting a storage place, but is it even possible to have electricity in one of those things or even plug anything up? It's probably monitored too to make sure no one left on their lights or anything like that so I'm not even sure this could work. Any comments or ideas?

2. All I can say, is the ministorage is a bad idea bro. If you want to grow, get your own place. The only place I'd ever recommend growing is inside of a HOUSE owned/rented by you. Anything else is pretty risky. I grew in a closet in an old apartment once, and even with ventillation I felt like I was gonna get caught. Doesn't matter now since it's legal for me, but still.

A PC grow box, or a hollow dressed could work for a small grow.

3. Hey bro. Do what im gonna tommoro. Jump in your car. Scope out a nice sunny open and discreet place along the road or out in the country in some grass. And chuck some seeds down. and hope in a week or so you'll have some youngins.:hello:

4. I agree with Plugged.

I don't know for sure, but I don't believe storage places have electricity in each bin, just too much liability for the facility -- people would run space heaters and such that could risk fire, but also, those facility owners know that people will have this same idea and try to grow weed or conduct other illegal activities in there if electricity were provided.

5. Probably not the brightest as winter creeps up on us ;)

6. Yeah, maybe you're right. I guess I'll have to wait a few months until I get my own place.

I would do that Fenrir, but the plants wouldn't survive long in this weather. :(

7. Im doing my grow in my apartment. Risky but as long as its hidden it shouldn't be a problem. Maintenance should NEVER be looking through your stuff, it should be an in and out job. And as long as you dont have any snitchers or visits from your local 50. I think everything should work out fine. Then again im not too familiar with dorms and how secure they are and stuff like that

Here's my stealth setup (unfinished cause i gotta pay the bills)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck man