Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

place to get bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nfuNk, Sep 28, 2010.

1. What's a good place to find local headshops and some places online to get a good bong :smoke:

2. You can check google for local shops. Online your already on the right site.

3. haha I was gonna say grasscity.com as well, so I'll just ask, OP how did you come across this site in the first place lol

4. Lol whoops I forgot to ask which ones would y'all reccomend

5. find some shops owned by muslim dudes. or indian lmfao. idk what theyre actually called. but find a local little gas station or convient store. they should be in there.

6. Haha so true. The place i get my shit from is in a gas station with a radio place to. Ghetto as shit. Some of the best prices in town on quality glass

7. Try looking around your closest college campus. There are two headshops within a mile of my campus.