Pk13/14

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by thehazzle, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Hi with the canna line it says to add pk only for one week during flowering?

Why is that? Surely the plants need a pk boost during the whole flowering period?

2. To the revosoir I think it means if in soil I give canna 3 ml per 2litres

4. They say so there's not a build up P and K in plant. And I'm going to assume that week is a critical week for those nutes, then the extra is used up since P and K are mobile nutes. Seems like a real strong fertilizer additive. These are all assumptions on my part as this is my first grow.

5. Yes that is true but nitrogen potassium phosphorus and magnesium are all mobile nutrients and of course calcium and sulphur are immobile you need to feed the npk on a regular watering feed in soil I would not recommend any grower to just give pk once to the medium imho

6. There's seems to be plenty in the two part flower nutes

7. I'm using the Canna line as well, substra, doing dwc though.

8. I have many successful grows under my belt and all have been fed canna pk13/14 after first week of switch to 12/12 I fed my girls and give them 3ml per 2ltr water every 2/3 days for the remainder of there entire life's just seems enough for them no deficiency or nute burn

9. Maybe after these first three finish flowering I'll play around a little with that. I'm just going by what they said as I have no frame of reference otherwise.