PK height?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grass69, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Since I had some miss communication with my clone supplier I ended up with PK instead of Nebulas (no big deal) but I don't know if I'm gonna have enough space for all of the 18 plants I have now. I've read PK can get bushy but still be kept at 2-3 feet tall.

I'd like to keep them at 2 feet or lower so that I can use up all 18 plants. Right now they are about 4-5" tall.

When would I flip them to keep them at 2 feet max?

I could use Dr Nodes to make sure they don't get past 2 feet tall but not sure if DR Nodes will make them even bushier.

2. i'd say when they hit about 10"....

3. On average, a cannabis plant will triple in height during the flowering stage. Want 24" finished? Put into flowering around 8-10". I'm personally not familiar with PK but I do envy you for having a "clone supplier"! Good Luck.

4. Does PK have to be certain height to perform good. I need to find out if I can stick 15-18 plants into a 2.5x4.5 tent in a SOG and keep them maybe at 1 1/2 feet tall. I'm using a 600W in an air cooled shade.

Will the PK get too bushy for the area even if its that short for that many plants?