Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PJV's Post of Pictures

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PJV575, Jan 7, 2009.

1. #1 PJV575, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Got a new camera for Christmas and I haven't posted any pics up yet, so here are some:

Friend's Purp Kush (I know, no purp):
    [​IMG]

Some beasters I just finished last night:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cousin's Unnamed Headies:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 Packed Bowls: 1 just bud, 1 with keif
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some moldy bud:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Annnnd finally, a video of me finishing a bowl (about a 10 second wait):
    [ame=http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/PJV575/?action=view&current=DSCN1118.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. Not one reply? I didn't think my pictures were that bad...

3. Nice buds you have thar.

I really like this one <3
    heartbudd.
    [​IMG]

4. solid bud... sucks about the moldy bud... i hope u threw it all away n not jus that nug...

5. Nope, bought the bag Monday, smoked about a gram and a half, then found the mold tuesday, it was all in the bottom corner of the bag and the bud went straight into the bag Monday, so I just cut out about 3 grams of the corner (there was probably about 1.5 grams affected).

I think I got sick smoking it though, because I woke up sick Tuesday morning and had a bad cough for a week, but it may be coincidence.

Either way, all gone now and I'm still alive! :hello:

(Oh yeah, the moldy bud bag I got had an eighth of leaves alone and the grower cut it early because it started seeding (and perhaps the mold too) so it was extremely underdeveloped. I got robbbbbbed.