Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pizzarolls CO pickup thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pizzaroll, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Sup guys. I just moved to CO from PA. Since I have the privilege of living in a state where I actually get to know what strain I'm smoking now I decided to start this thread!

I just picked up an OZ today from MJproper.org. Check out their website if your close to Denver. No medical card required but they seem to be a bit pricier then dispensaries. I do not work for them or have any other affiliation other then being a customer. Anyways here's what I got!

image-1712776230.jpg

I got a 2 quarters; 1 Sour D and 1 Amnesia.

I also got 4 eighths; 2 Crosses, 1 Mystery, and 1 Lemon.

Im gonna post more in depth reviews and pics as I try them. Gonna start with the good ol Sour D sativa. :D

2. i thought it's still illegal to sell it to people who don't have medical cards...

nonetheless... cool packaging

3. Damn i cant wait til i see bud in a bag like that. Hopefully sometime soon

4. Sour D- 90% Sativa/10% Indica

Damn, the second I opened the bag this stuff reeks and you can smell how it got its name. I took a couple bong rips about 20 minutes ago and I feel pretty good. It's got a really nice head high. I also feel very relaxed without feeling tired.

I've got to say this is some of the best bud I've ever smoked. The bud I got in PA wasn't bad. It never had seeds and was always nice and green but was usually a little stemmy.

image-2297717182.jpg

image-131433882.jpg

^My iPhone camera doesn't do this justice but here's some pics.

5. mmm pizzarolls.

6. that website is absolutely illegal, amendment 64 still doesn't authorize distribution of cannabis

7. The law on amendment 64 is still a little confusing to me since I just moved here but I can say they were very professional throughout the whole thing and the first thing they did was check my ID to make sure I was 21 and all the bags were sealed.

Technically speaking if I paid them for driving to meet me and they gifted me the bud would that be considered illegal? And as long as they don't catch me in the middle of a deal as long as I have less than an oz I'm good I think.

Either way I've been illegally buying bud since I started smoking and have never been caught so I'll be okay till I get my medical card! :p

8. Nice delivery I checked the website I woulda got the maui apple diesal im like :confused:

9. yeah this website is overstepping a little bit, but legal bud is already being sold in CO. They sell it in head shops as "potpourri", emphasis on the first 3 letters, and technically it is potpourri since it's just flowers that smell good. They're basically using the same loophole as bath salts that get you high, or how in student bookstores they sell shot glasses as "toothpick" holders.

10. I wish my weed was as easily accessible and well packaged as what u got their. God I wanna move to Colorado so so bad

11. What did it cost you for the onion

12. Ive gotta get the fuck outta here man.

13. #13 Pizzaroll, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    [quote name='"Zedstomper"']Nice delivery I checked the website I woulda got the maui apple diesal im like :confused:[/quote]

I just told the dude to bring a selection of "flavors" but I kinda wish I woulda been more specific cause lemon/amnesia/and sour D are all sativa dominant and I don't really know what the other 3 bags are. I was hoping to get a good indica for before bed but oh well.

And I paid 300 for everything which I know is a little pricier for CO but I paid less than I would in PA for a better product/selection so im happy :)

I'll be doing a review on the lemon or amnesia later, havent decided which yet :p

14. Deleted for accidental repost

15. so thats what freedom looks like :smoking:

16. Amnesia-80 sativa/20 indica.

This shit smells dank and gives you a nice head high but it did have me daydreaming a bit. :p.

image-3815668029.jpg
    ^with flash

image-1004423981.jpg
    ^without flash

17. lol I just looked up that site and it reminds me of the ghetto ass dispensaries some of my friends went to in HS. you didn't even need an MMJ card to buy shit at these haha

'durbin poison'

either way, nice pickup.

18. [quote name='"thewarden"']lol I just looked up that site and it reminds me of the ghetto ass dispensaries some of my friends went to in HS. you didn't even need an MMJ card to buy shit at these haha

'durbin poison'

either way, nice pickup.[/quote]

Lol from what I'm used to these guys were pretty legit but I'm sure the good dispensaries are really professional.

Anyways I'm smoking on some lemon today.

Lemon skunk: 60 sativa/40 indica

This stuff has a nice citrusy smell with a real smooth smoke.

image-782550965.jpg
    ^with flash

image-13412662.jpg
    ^without flash

19. So I ended up getting my temporary med card yesterday so this morning I stopped by the dispensaries for goodies!

image-143197076.jpg
    Top to bottom left to right: Headband, Matanuska ThunderFuck, Blue Dream, and Durban Poison! Got a quarter each.

image-3380438025.jpg

Also got 2 sativa brownies, some Chem4/Headband Earwax, Hash, a free spoon pipe, and a cavier joint (weed sprayed in oil and rolled in keef) :D

It's like a dream come true...

20. All of it looks good, surprised the dispensary sold you more then an oz at once but its w/e. I thought you were only allowed to have an oz?

either way, lucky you. Enjoy