pizza

Discussion in 'General' started by kcme, Mar 2, 2003.

1. pizza has to probably be on of the greatest things ever invented. im waiting for my frozen unos personal cheese pizza to cook in the oven. other good ones are red baron, any suggestions?

i would order some dominos or papa johns but i dont have a lot of money and i have to leave soon
    mmmm

2. one of my friends makes pizza from scratch, best shit on earth. better than any resturant pizza you can buy, it actually turned me off of most frozen pizzas.

3. toooooooommmmbbbssttttonnnnnnee

4. ever single night i work we get free pizza, anything we want on it for free. I eat the stuff 3 or 4 days a week.

5. hey budstuffer... there's a resturant around here called Bertucci's that makes ALL their food from scratch. best food i've ever eaten, lol.

ok... onto the pizza thing... i work at a pizza shop, so i get to eat it every day :D muahahaha!

6. well iam from new york and iam italan..so its eather order the best pizza or we make our own ,mmmm mmmm sooo goood.....thanks....peaces......MrSbb

7. i prefer freshetta or however u spell it over Digiorno,

but hey if ur high as as, like i was tonight u would appreciate cardboard dipped in butter.

8. I like dijourno or whatever too, but since that shits so expensive and im poor most of the time, I usually buy tombstone or totinos or something.

I eat a lot of steakumms too, good stuff for the munchies.

9. WELL I LOVE PIZZA TOO... I DONT OFTEN EAT FROZEN PIZZA, BUT WHEN WE ORDER IN, WE GO TO PAPA MURPHIES, YOU KNOW TAHT TAKE AND BAKE. I LOVE THE CHICAGO STUFF ONE AND THE GRILLED CHICKEN AND BACON ONE. BUT MY FAVE PIZZA COMES FROM A PLACE CALLED PIZZA GUYS. I ALWAYS GET IT WITH SAUSAGE, BLACK OLIVES, AND MUSHROOMS. ITS THE GREATEST, I THINK.

10. cool..but u dont gots to yell...thanks....peaces....MrSbb

11. I have to agree with you 100%. Pizza is the greatest food known to man, long live pizza hut buffet lunches!

12. Hell yeah! I love dessert pizza....it's great!

13. Yea Hempress! The apple pizza desert is one of my favs. Hell I like all the pizza deserts.

14. pizza is the greates. and indian-curry dishes.

my favourite is the classic calzone. nothing fanzy, just baked in pizza with tomato-sauce, ham, cheese and oregano on top. Yum.

15. Best Pizza ever? I think I got you all beat on this one! Just round the corner from the trevii fountain in Rome is a tiny little pizza place staffed by some of the fittest girls in Italy!, I went there for a weekend a few years ago and ate pizza from the same shop for every meal, on the sunday the staff had got to know us so well they took us out for drinks and..........more pizza!

16. Frozen pizzas always get the Job done,When funds are low to none at all. :yummy: :smoking: :smoke: :hello:  (Red Baron 4 cheese pizza) ,But when the cash is available i enjoy a Domino's or Pizza hut. (Damn,this threads Old) :hide:

17. Frozen pizza on a whole isnt too good in my opinion, Id take a freschetta over most of them. I love making pizzas from scratch though, who doesnt like Pizza? Its so customizable and delicious.

18. Holy shit this thread is old!

19. back in 03', we called it Za'.

20. Back in 03 I was a junior in highschool just jerking my dick off to survive.