pizza idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Mogwai, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Pizza is okay. I'm not a huge fan but I'll eat it. The best topping in my opinion is pepperoni, but sometimes there's just not enough, even if you order it with extra.

Instead of putting a bunch of little pepperoni pieces on the pizza, they should get a huge slice that covers the entire pizza and put that on top of the cheese (or under, whatever sounds best).

goddamn that would be good

2. That sir, sounds delicious.

3. Under the cheese, yes.

4. i prefer ham and pineapple.

your idea does not work for the hawaiian pizza.

5. :laughing: Good luck finding a pepperoni that large, you high mofo!

6. the dough would be soaked in grease lol

7. I'm down for some greasy crust

8. lol it may not even become crust at that point, just soggy warm dough

id try it, i dont give a fuck

9. No. Please no.

10. they kinda do that here in chicago, not with pepperoni though, but with sausage.
    Some deep dish sausage pizza basically has a whole layer of sausage inside the middle of the pizza.

11. i think its time to figure out how to make gigantic pepperoni

12. #12 Mogwai, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

lol it may not even become crust at that point, just soggy warm dough

id try it, i dont give a fuck[/quote]

Yeah it could be gross. I never eat the crust anyway unless I'm absolutely starving though, so I wouldn't mind haha

And I might be wrong, but I'd figured we could already make a giant piece of pepperoni. Doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult.

13. what if instead of bread crust we used a gigantic slice of pepporin as the crust and little circles of bread crust as the topping

[​IMG]

14. O.O

Pepperoni crust is the future. Goddamn I wish I had the money to make it happen. I'd be set for life, and people could finally die happy knowing they got to properly experience life.. because pepperoni does that

15. [quote name='"Broses"']i prefer ham and pineapple.

your idea does not work for the hawaiian pizza.[/quote]

A lasagna made of pineapple and ham in one layer, and cheese and sauce In the other.

And we would fit the pizza dough somewhere in the lasagna, but I can't figure out where

16. Dude..... you must be getting some pizza from shitty places. I get this Sicilian style pizza from this local Italian restaurant. Holy shit good!

17. God, that'd be amazing. I can't even imagine how delicious that would be. Some pineapple on top of that would make it the most epic of epic pizzas ever!

18. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']they kinda do that here in chicago, not with pepperoni though, but with sausage.
    Some deep dish sausage pizza basically has a whole layer of sausage inside the middle of the pizza.[/quote]

Chicago represent! Lol

19. 1. Grind up a ton of pepperoni
    2. Stick it together like ground beef and cook like a burger
    3. Slice thin
    4. ?????
    5. Profit

20. 6. eat profit