Pizza Hut you sneeky bastards!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pathogenik, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Sittin here with the munchies and I decided I want some pizza. I get online and see what kind of deals they have and see $10 for any topping pizza you want. So I pick out a large pizza with pepporoni, ham, bacon, and chicken. (I just realized I forgot the sausage! :eek:) But I go to check out and the minimum you can order is $10.50 being your subtotal. I'm not a tight wad but I just found it funny. Sure you get a good deal on your pizza but you're gonna have to spend more money just to get that deal. Those sneaky bastards. So I had to add a 2 liter. But it all works out cuz I don''t have anything to drink in my house right now besides water. Now I'm just sitting here smoking out of my bong and watching Horrible Bosses. I hope the pizza gets here soon I'm starving.

2. sounds like a nice start to a day

3. thats biz man i do a $200 gift card for $150 but the project must be more then 350 to redeem. Its all about drawing the next client in

4. Checkers you sneaky bastards, I was high and all I wanted was a fucking chicken sandwich with sum fries. Told me to wait cause it wasn't ready and to pull around to the parking lot. Already had my fries, felt pretty good. Lady brings the bag out it feels heavy and i'm to consumed by these fries to lay eyes on my sandwich. Get home and open the bag and there is nothing buy ketchup packets in this bag. You sneaky bastards

5. Pizza came and I just devoured like 5 pieces. It was so delicious. I haven't eaten pizza in a few months.

It's actually kinda like the end of my day. I work a 3rd shift job and gotta be in at 11 tonight. But it has been a good day. I got off work at 6am, got some bud around 9am and been smoking ever since. I'm gonna finish watching this movie then pass out for a few hours.

6. I got that 'deal' once from the Hut. It arrived and it was chincy as fuck.

Plus those fuckers got me for 2L and some shitty brownies so I could have it delivered.

Needless to say - Fuck you Pizza Hut.

7. Its called a Marketing Strategy; in other news, the sky is blue.

:smoking:

8. Order their cheapest item, like extra dipping sauce. I think that's .50 cents on the nose, isn't it? I haven't had Pizza Hunt in ages but that's what I remember.

If it isn't listed on the site, call in the order and ask how much it is. ;) You have to be sneaky, too.

9. Pizza Hut is bomb stoned.(only good pizza place in town sucks everywhere else though)

I get the Calzone or some shit and extra hot wings..(Since its like a med pizza just folded) a pop...

10. hehe my mom used to work at a pizza hut, i got free pizza whenever i wanted!

11. papa johns has 14 inch pizzas with up to 7 toppings for 11 dollars. do it up.

12. This thread is making me hungry...

Makes me wish there was one near me. That's a good deal... I got the munchies now....

13. I got baked as hell one night, like most nights, in fact, why did I just write that? Seriously.

So Im baked and I'm hungry. So we go online and order dominos. The deal seemed too good to be true. It was, because I could have these prices if I drive all the way across town and go pick it up, BUT, if I dont drive across town, those deals dont exist, as they are for pickups only. Gay, gay, gay, gayness. Can't remember the rest of the story, I was baked, but I dont think I had pizza.

14. there is a pizza place near me that my dads family has been going to forever, every time i see the owner he tries to give me free pizza. lol

basically, i never go to pizza hut or dominos, i got the hook on fresh pizza.

fuck PH, it tastes worst than what i can make in 10 minutes in a toaster over lol.

15. Talk about being stingy, i hope you tipped the delivery guy

16. As an employee of the hut, i know first hand how much they actually jew you on these deals, there not really deals at all, theres so many catches to all of them, for wing wednsday wings are technically half price, but you have to buy a drink to get the deal, so it ends up being only a dollar cheaper for 10 wings.

17. Shit all the huts around me charge 2.50 delivery fee so that $10 pizza becomes a $13 pizza after taxes.

18. This made me :mad: but then I realized something... it would have been ten times worse if you got the sandwich but no fries. Those fries are the bomb.

19. This is why I eat papa murphys

/Thread

20. The bill was like $16 and some change. I just threw the dude a $20 and told him to keep the change. I kinda know what it's like to be a pizza delivery guy, my cousin and my best friend are both drivers. I know the tips help out.