Pizza Hut/Wing Street Chicken Wings

Discussion in 'General' started by Agalloch, May 5, 2009.

1. Oh my God they're the fucking best! I got the breaded, bone-in, burnin hot flavor and it was almost too fuckin spicy. It was like bliss and agony intertwined as one taste. Glad they gave free refills but mountain dew doesn't really take away the burn. Would have rather had a glass of milk. They have like 5 or 6 different flavors, I want to try the spicy asian and cajun flavors.

Anyone else a fan of wing street?

2. The spicy asian I can take or leave but the cajun ones are awesome. Another suprise was the garlic parmesan. Not spicy what so ever but still fuckin tasty.

3. Had this wing shop near my house a year ago, called Wings N' Things.
    They had decent pizza, but you could get any kind of wing imaginable. And they were fat wings too, not this more bone than meat bullshit. They went out of business recently :(

RIP JP's Wings N' Things.

4. Wing Street is ok, i'm a huge wing fan so i don't think they're that great. more of a last resort if all the other wing spots are closed.

Wing Stop is the shit, they got the best fries too. West Coast Hot Wings was my favorite but unfortunately they closed down :(

5. Eh, you guys obviously never had real wings if you think pizza hut wings are good. Come up here and you will jizz your pants

6. wing stop>>>