Pizza Hut 50% Off Coupon

Discussion in 'General' started by Senseii, Jan 6, 2014.

1. IDK if this has been posted already but Pizza Hut 50% OFF ANY MEDIUM OR LARGE PIZZA
    CODE: 50PCTOFFPIZZA

enjoy

2. Havent used it yet but thanks

3. Is this only for Americans or what?

4. Dude I seen this and HAD to order the three cheese stuff crust hhaha $8 that's better than digorno

5. Haha, that's what I had tonight.

6. saw the commercial and tried to order today because im snowed in but of course they were closed because of the weather

7. Really tried to convince mom and dad to do Pizza Hut tonite. Unfortunately didn't happen. cant complain with good cheeseburgers though.

8. Lol I just saw dominoes do 25% off, and now pizza hut does 50%Damn shots fired. Sent from The Gods.

9. You know, even with the 50% off, all I could think when ordering was, 'damn, I wish we had a papa johns in this town'.

10. EeewSent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. good until jan 10 i think

12. Pizza Hut is fucking disgusting. With that being said i'll probably use this for dinner tomorrow night

Hahahaha thanks for the laugh..but i dont remember the last time i ate from a pizza chain!

14. "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS, *SLAP, I SAID WHERE DID YOU GET THIS!"

15. Yeah it's January 10th. And I don't know if that code will work. I know you are supposed to sign up for the email coupon program they have and click on the link you get in the first email.