Pizza: Hot or Cold?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metal Militia, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Which way do you enjoy your delicious high snack of pizza?
    Hot or cold?

2. I don't mind it cold - but I definitely prefer a nice hot pie right out of the oven.

3. I work at a pizza place so the pizza i generally eat isn't always normal and i prefer chicken hot some pizza is bomb cold

4. Hot.

I wanna see some cheese stretching when I pull a piece out the box [​IMG]

5. yummmmmmmmm...i can taste it now!

6. Both, hot pizza for dinner and cold pizza for breakfast.

7. Defs. cold! When I order pizza I let it sit for a while or put it in the fridge untill its cold, I think it tastes so much better this way, and it helps keep all the toppings stay on.

8. depends on my mood really. sometimes a nice cold slice of pizza is good..sometimes i want it hot

9. Hot and fresh but if its the morning and i have a pizza box in the fridge i just gotta have me a nice cold slice a pizza pie

10. you can taste all the flavors better when its hot.

11. [​IMG]

12. Hot and fresh, please.

13. Is this a serious thread?

HOT: 20

COLD: 2

Fresh Papa John's all day baby!

14. wow around where i live its like a 2:1 ratio of cold to hot..must just be weird around here or something..

15. excuse my language, but who the fuck eats a cold pizza?!

16. Yeah, that was my reaction.

...but I have had my times of eating cold pizza out of laziness tho. :hello:

:smoking:

17. theres nothing better than a hot pepperoni pizza

wait tacos

man i want pizza and tacos right now

18. i guess im one of the weirdos that likes cold pizza more. Dont get me wrong I love a hot fresh pizza but for some reason I just like it cold. Room temp is the worst though, it has to be at one extreme or the other

19. [​IMG]

Hot pizzzzzzzza