pizza guy

Discussion in 'General' started by Green Plant, Apr 18, 2010.

1. so i been dry for awhile cant find a nug of weed ANYWHERE.

pizza guy is coming, if he looks like a legit stoner, should i ask him where the herb at?

2. yes i know so many stoners who are delivery drivers, one of them deals weed while he delivers food

3. #4 TuesdayPaybacks, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    Tip him well 1st, pizza guys will do anything for a good tip. I traveled to Arkansas for business and got there in the middle of a tornado. My wife and I had nothing to eat and it was 9:30. Sit down restaurants were closed and gas stations. Little Cesaers answered their phone and I asked to talk to the delivery driver. I offered him $20 as a tip if he could be here in 30, 15 minutes later we were eating cold pizza and being called down to the bottom floor of the hotel for safety. All eyes were on us and our crazy bread.

Don't bump your own thread after 8 minutes, patience son.

4. If he looks like a chill enough dude, why the hell not? And be sure to tip him good for the hookup lol.

5. be like, "hey man, you got 20 bucks if you can hook me up with the 420" or some shit like that. dont be sketchy about it though, cause he might think your a cop.

6. The easiest way to find weed is asking people who you think would smoke. Hell, one night I went into a gas station and asked the clerk if he knew where I could get some. He became my dealer for a while until he got into some shit. But really, it only takes a minute and the worst that can happen is that he says no.

7. yoyo ask him for a "bob marley special" and see if he knows what you mean ;)

8. thats awsome lol

9. I would ask him, there's no harm in asking people.

One time my girls car ran out of gas, and I had to walk to the gas station. When I got back I was putting gas in the car (we were parked at a fast food resuarant), and I decided to ask the car next to us if they could spare a few dollars, so I could get more gas at the gas station. I asked and they said ya, and I noticed they had a HUGE bag of weed, so I asked if I could have some, and they asked if I had anything to put it in, they gave me a huge blunt worth :)

So, just ask.

10. #11 Tha Professor, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    Back in the day when I delivered pizza; if someone looked like the right type, I'd ask if they're up for a bowl or two.

What's the worst a person could react?

11. nice man nice :)