Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pizza Delivery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalianGymSocks, May 26, 2010.

1. nice im right around there(the location)

2. this chick who delivers pizza in my college town is a lil cutie, and we always smoke her out when she delivers a pizza to us, good times :D

3. I kinda disagree, literally almost every person at the pizza hut in my town smokes pot, I think if a customer called and complained they would say something like this.

Customer "mr pizza hut, the delivery boy just delivered a pizza and he smelt like maruhwanna"

Employee "that's why he delivers pizza"

pretty simple. The pizza industry is a stoner industry. Well that goes for the cooking industry in general :)

4. Green Bliss- Yeah outside of work I pretty much eat garbage because I currently lack the self control to resist munching out every time I smoke which is generally all day hahaha but yeah ive been rediscovering the tastiness of a well made salad, id recommend them to anyone and everyone! :wave:

GanjaGodfather, Im fairly certain thats been the EXACT conversation that occurred between my manager and a disgruntled customer hahaha, after he got off the phone the only words spoken to me were "smoke after the run, not on the way" hahaha

5. no dont smoke on the job...SERIOUSLY.

6. those are the exact same lights im getting

7. I deliver for pizza hut right now, best job in the world. As for smoking on the road i recommend one of these pipes.
    [​IMG]
    it sucks that its metal but it is very conveniant and very conservative. Just take a puff then put ur finger over the small hole and it extinguishes the cherry in a second. Also it traps/stops a lot of the smoke so there is virtually no smell when you are pulling up to customers houses or back to the store with ur manager.

Another thing about the chamber is that it keeps the weed all there and intact, you dont have to worry about weed going everywhere or falling out of the bowl. Id recommend keeping a tooth pick or something similiar as a poker to mix up the weed/caching the bowl.

If ur eyes get glossy/red its important to wear sunglasses or visene.

But yeah the job is pretty awesome. make 17-25$ an hour. Cash in hand every day and free food all you want.

8. Fuck reading the replies, seems like a bunch of deliv customers instead of actually deliv guys. Ain't as easy as it sounds, given i have deliv'd Broomfield, Co for almost 5 years now. Thai food, chinese, japanese, even sushi.

Tips are never great, however there is the occasional generous customer (6-30 bucks, no lie)

Pizza's are another realm, one that people don't tend to spend much time doing; or appreciating. All for it, deliv is one of the most (if not the most) laid back stoner jobs possible, depending on your perceived future.

i drive a jeep cherokee, lots of maintenance, money spent. Yet in the end i love my job; lots of freedom and eventually low expectations. My only advice is that delivering is splendid, yet tough. If you can handle the everyday yell and belittlement, then go balls deep; but it is not for the faint of heart.

P.S: i do not intend on doing this forever, its good money and little work, yet the future is only that you learn the streets very well (and by steets, i mean Broomfield, Co; you know the heart of the rich kids that spend more money on blow than food)
    I laugh when i say temporary (5 years) but after school, and my first break from academia; the world should work itself out.