Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pizza Delivery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalianGymSocks, May 26, 2010.

1. You would assume so wouldnt you, I mean it makes sense haha and yet ive been working the job for over 2 years and have yet to hear or see the words drug test haha

2. I got one better for you: My buddy works at this huge waterpark (if from Ohio, you prolly know what Im talking about), that fucker is high all day, and he is in charge of people not drowning. In fact, a lot of lifeguards there are stoned. Funny and scary at the same time.

3. Let us know how this goes.
    This could get interesting. :smoking:

4. Eh not to be a buzz kill, but I wouldn't man. I mean it sounds like fun, but all that driving you increase your chance of getting pulled over and busted. Plus not everyone appreciates the aroma, customers might call and complain, could get you fired.

Save the fun for after work.

5. Don't bring your friends, that's so......

CHILDISH.

That's really the only word for it, why do you need to bring your friends that aren't working with you on your job? Roll around, deliver your pizzas, if you've got the stomach for it I know some guys who sell sacks while delivering pizzas. They make good money off pizzas/tips and better money off the sacks.

Peace.

6. kalahari?

7. don't take your friends on blunt cruises while you're working. that is the worst idea i've heard today.

pack a bowl and periodically smoke it while you're making deliveries. or wait until you're done with work to smoke

8. Yeah you wont be able to bring friends along obviously. When you have a car topper on your car most police (at least in this area) pay you very little to no mind. I just keep a can of axe twist in my glove box for the smell.

9. my friend is a pizza delivery driver in a college town. and he mostly delivers to dorms/kids apartments and stuff, he says most of the time the college kids will tip him with a nug or hits off the bong/vape/ whatever. Seems like a legit job man. Good luck:smoking:

10. I wouldnt get stoned but I sure would take a couple hits.

11. Pizza delivery has got to be the best gig in the world for part time work. I used to deliver. Nothing like getting paid to drive around, listen to music, smoke bowls, and deliver pizza all day. Plus I got free eats and the money was really good. Tips = $100+ on a busy night plus the $6.50 an hour I was making.

12. This man just nailed it to a t, couldn't have put it better myself.

13. Yup the only way you get drug tested is if you get injured at work.

14. #34 mxracer0, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    shiitt dude you will fuckin loveee those lights! i got some for my ride the moment i could drive..and they have been the main attraction hahha my car is tha place to be. when me and my amigos blaze or are trippin we get in at night and just sit in there with the subs bumpin and the lights going with the tunes. it is SO great! plus when im driving around a hoe ill put them on unexpectadly and she'll be all like omgg that is soo crazyy. ha bitches! you will not regret them. and plus i think i only paid like 30 bucks and it came w/ 4 -12" tubes

*found 'em!
    http://www.ledunderbody.com/7-Color-4pc-LEDGlow-LED-Interior-Lights-Lighting-Kit-2.aspx

thats what i have, but they have a wireless remote one now thatd be dope

15. Id actually be more concerned about driving high than the lifeguard being stoned. Though if im not in the car, I dont care about the pizza delivery guy driving high.

I cant imagine how bad the munchies would be if you were driving around pizzas high. Smelling that pizza while you are stoned.

16. Yeah ive been tempted to pull the "pac man" pizza charade for awhile. haha but in all seriousness they dont have a definite number on the cheesy tots ;). Ive actually found i eat a lot more salads (mostly because they're free) and are pretty damn tasty after a few road bowls.

17. Thats good the salads are free. Promotes healthier eating. I actually need to get into healthy munchies myself. With all the shit I put into my body, the junkfood I eat when Im high and when Im drunk isnt helping.

18. Haha I bought my shit from the pizza guy for a while. He fuckin' delivered.

EDIT: The dankness

19. i currently deliver for round table. its nice because i can buy buds with tips and save all my paychecks. its the good life. round table for life:D

20. I have heard that alot of pizza guys drive stoned and I have always wanted to tip with weed or get a hookup but some of these delivery people in my area look like they dont smoke. Once I get my own car though, im sure i will be a pizza guy cuz I could use the cash and maybe a few hookups.

OP: Bringing friends with you will just get you in to trouble.