Pizza Delivery Guy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WHITEGHOST0615, Jan 10, 2010.

1. yo wassup every one, i'm whiteghost, from omaha. weed is about 75% ignored by police here, and dealers are plentiful, we've been through a bit of a drought on regs lately, but were comin back, gettin some good stuff again and lovin it. on top of that i'm a pizza delivery guy, i feel like such a stereo type but its true, i smoke on deliveries and i smoke with the boss. comment if u please.

2. Hey man, just sending my regards.

3. What up? From the O aswell and also in the pizza bizz:hello: +rep for that i always go to workd blitz and smelling so tasty

4. do you guys get free pizza?

5. Most definatly dude, we do....as long as its either, a pie that wasnt good enough, or a pizza that got topped wrong before it went through the oven. Or ofcourse, if ur just like

"Hey Bossman, i'm makin a FUCKIN half beef half mushroom, onions, green pepper, italian sausage. with light sauce and some ham on top. U wonna add anything else you Picky MOTHER FUCKER?!?!"

i'm sure you could get some free pizza that way too. :devious:

6. welcome to gc! sounds like a exciting job you have :D

7. #9 WHITEGHOST0615, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    Thats whats up brother, are you gonna be going to the Global Marijuana March on May 1st (2010)? The 402 is signed up, 13th and farnum. heres the local website. Get ur friends to come with, also read up this news article on omaha.com it basically says that there are no nebraskans that require the aid of marijuana. read it!

8. so what pizza shop do you work at? You bet i'll be there and bringin aeveryone with me

9. i cant say brother, i seem to have forgotten.lol. respect privacy. i'm in the 402 thats it

10. yes it is a great job. i sit on a bench, wait for a pizza to come out. put it in a box, then go get in my car and drive for 30 mins. tokin the hole way:smoking:

11. ahhh.. sounds like my dream job.

applying to pizza hut right now.