Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pizza chain drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Recovery1CDR, Oct 26, 2010.

1. If pizza places did drug tests, they wouldn't have any employees.

2. yeah I dont know if its a states thing but in canada they never drug test for jobs like that. Even a lot of high integrity, high paying jobs dont drug test. my dad builds airplane engines and doesnt get drug tested lol. If I was managing a pizza joint I would expect them to smoke some joints...I mean its a fucking pizza place. Also the last warehouse I worked at all the drivers of the big rigs were high as a kite everyday except for one guy who was half retarted lol.

3. this was useful but didnt have the company in it. however this is great for future reference.

4. I just gave the hungry howies a call and asked if they were corporate and they said no they're franchise and i said where do you go to get a drug test b/c i'm gonna have to set up a ride and he said he didn't know for sure, then i asked well do you guys get tested then? he said "ya for sure, atleast i did and i'm a manager".

So i can assume that upper management gets tested but idk about lower staff. right now i think it's highly possible that they do test.

Anyone know how long it'll take me to clean it out of my system or slower the level of thc in my system?

I have weight lifting every other day and i can start drinking tons of water and this health shake i've been drinking that keeps the hunger off has huge amounts of niacin, vitamin b12 etc in it so maybe that could help flush my system too?

5. Pizza places normally never drug test because just about everyone working in those places are stoners. You MIGHT have to pass a drug test to get the job, but I know they don't drug test after that. You can try to apply, and see if there are any drug test forms.

6. Interesting..its possible they drug test management prior to employment, although I've never heard of that happening either. I was an hourly manager at a restaurant for 2 years and I never got drug tested so I kinda doubt a pizza place would do so