Pittsburgh!!

Discussion in 'General' started by toomanygnomes, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I figured I would make a thread dedicated to my city and the people in it. Whats good 412?:smoke: I love the herb and living in Pittsburgh. S/O to the music/culture coming out of here too. Whats good?

2. Haha nice I love pitt. It's my favorite city I've been to so far. I'm from Ohio but go to pitt a lot! I love watching games at PnC park. Getting blazed n walking around at night is tight and the bar hoping is fun to. My friend grew up on Mnt Washington, definitely not on grand av or anything but we like to sit on grand av with some rum and coke in a 20oz Pepsi bottle and look over the city at night. I've boated on the 3 rivers and that was a blast. Kenny wood is cool but I grew up with cedar point so I'm use to bigger coasters. I enjoy just driving around and seeing all the different areas of the city best. I guess I'm just really infatuated with the city because I really want to move there. My first time being there and popping out of the Washington tunnel (or is it the fort pitt tunnel?) was unforgettable. And you can't forget about the Olympic dive pool at Settlers Cabin.

3. i like your football team

[​IMG]

4. Cindy Crosby can suck it.

5. iz this pitt$burg

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"kc p"']iz this pitt$burg

[/quote]

Nope not at all lol (I live in Pittsburgh)

7. [quote name='"toomanygnomes"']I figured I would make a thread dedicated to my city and the people in it. Whats good 412?:smoke: I love the herb and living in Pittsburgh. S/O to the music/culture coming out of here too. Whats good?[/quote]

I'm from the burgh and am also apart of the music coming out you should check me out

8. I will be visiting for the first time next month! I hear nothing but great things, many people say it is one of the nicest places to live in the states. I need a change of scenery. How difficult is it to find some quality bud over there?

9. [quote name='"bcharley2010"']I will be visiting for the first time next month! I hear nothing but great things, many people say it is one of the nicest places to live in the states. I need a change of scenery. How difficult is it to find some quality bud over there?[/quote]

Not hard at all it's just the prices you gotta worry about a lot of people sell at hi prices or are shady and try to rip you off ie mids for hi grade prices just gotta know your stuff

10. Everyone I met in burgettstown which I believe is kinda close to Pittsburg, they were all really nice. Pennsylvania is a friendly state