Pittsburgh pothead

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brainglitch, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Just moved to the area, looking for partners in crime and stuff to do. Been smoking for years and years. I'm a 21 year-old student so I'm not weird or anything.

2. I have met a few strange 21 year olds :p. I'm sure your fine, though. Which school?

3. Just finished working on a communications degree, going to PGS in Avalon for trade experience so I can afford to enroll in more traditional academics. Been hanging with a few CMU kids but they seem to be AWOL and I'm bored/dry/confused up in this.

4. yea yea i recently moved to the area too but i was wondering where i could find some if anyone from around here would let me knwo

5. #5 Storm Crow, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    Welcome to GC. :gc_rocks:

No hon, you have not "Been smoking for years and years". I have toked for over 40 years- THAT is "years and years"! lol :smoke:

And as a student, I am your new best friend, if you decide to do a paper or two on medical use! ;) See that first link in my sig? When you click it, you get 420 pages of links to MMJ studies and articles! Some of them are rather mind-blowing! :eek:

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006) (Sentence #2)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Study of 4000 indicates marijuana discourages use of hard drugs. (news - 2008)
    Study of 4000 indicates marijuana discourages use of hard drugs.

Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease) (news - 2007) AAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)

Pregnant Women Smoking Pot Could Reduce Infant Mortality (news - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot] Pregnant Women Smoking Pot Could Reduce Infant Mortality

[/FONT]
    Natural plant cannabinoids reduce multi-drug resistant infections (news - 2009) (MRSA)
    [FONT=&quot] Natural plant cannabinoids reduce multi-drug resistant infections[/FONT]

What else can cannabis do? Click the link and start reading! :hello:

EDUCATE YOURSELF!
    :yay:

Granny :wave:

6. Pittsburgh is a beautiful city... filled with crazy Steeler fans! :D

If you enjoy learning about the beautiful herb we all love here, I definitely recommend checking out Storm's cool list! I find myself stoned and reading articles all the time :cool:

Welcome aboard! :hello:

7. Man, so far I haven't been able to find any potheads. What gives?

8. Dude.... I live very close to avalon. You are surrounded by pot heads you just don't know it.

9. Yo is Avalon close to like Oakland or fox chapel?

10. Representin Millvale here...let's party. There's tons of potheads in Pittsburgh--they're just too high/lazy to leave the house. I bet if we'd all unite, we could fill a stadium, for sure.

11. Its like a 20 minute drive. Its not far at all.

12. #12 Just Ordinary, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Totally man. Haha I learned that 20 minutes drive is NOTHING after I moved here

13. qft!!