Pitbull lovers

Discussion in 'Pets' started by simplymickey420, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Pit bulls are cool, ask Cesar Milan lad. My dogs staff and pit cross, the best dogs in the world for kids and families.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Buddah & my granddaughtet chillin in the morning on the back stoop, wishing all the snow was gone.

Old man of the mountian

Attached Files:

3. I need to get my Husky reaquanted to pits... Had one get in a fight with her when she was a pup now she doesn't like them so I can't take her to the dog parks 8/

4. @ "SiberianShepherd" post="19868888" timestamp="1397787969"]I need to get my Husky reaquanted to pits... Had one get in a fight with her when she was a pup now she doesn't like them so I can't take her to the dog parks 8/[/quote]

Dogs who get attacked by another dog DONT know breed, its not just pitbulls you need to reaquante your husky with but ALL dogs. SOCIALIZING your dog is best thing to do regaurdless of the breed. Its people like you that keep the negative persona around pitbulls going .

Old man of the mountian

5. #45 SiberianShepherd, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Dogs who get attacked by another dog DONT know breed, its not just pitbulls you need to reaquante your husky with but ALL dogs. SOCIALIZING your dog is best thing to do regaurdless of the breed. Its people like you that keep the negative persona around pitbulls going .

Old man of the mountian

[/QUOTE]"Dogs who get attacked by another dog DONT know breed"
    So if someones dog gets attacked they don't know the breed? You make no sense whatsoever...

Yes it is just pits I need to reacquaint my dog with. I am glad you know my dog better than I. Every time I go to the dog park she gets into fights with pits and only pits. Rottweilers,GSD, any big dog, or small dog she is fine with. My dog just doesn't like pit bulls after being attacked.... I never said all pits are evil or anything. Get the fuck off your high horse.

6. Forgot one of the cardinal rules. Keep pipes out of reach from tails. RIP newest bubbler. Big dummy doesn't even feel his tail hit things, including walls. I'll assume most people here are against mutilation but my next puppy has a 90% chance of having his tail cropped. More then just breaking a $15 pipe though many broken things, wounded people, and damaged housing. He'll stand in one spot wagging so hard it'll wear the wall out next to him lol. He's a happy bugger who has zero feeling in his tail and no idea where it is at any given time. I'm not even sure he's figured out that it is his haha

7. I come from a family who has always been afraid of Pitts, my mom and dad both afraid of them... When my boyfriend and I adopted one I was a little skeptical, but after having for a couple weeks I fell in love! She is the sweetest, most lovable dog I've ever met and is my ideal animal!
    This is pebbles, she's 2, and has the sweetest demeanor.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398125050.048966.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398125070.979197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #48 SiberianShepherd, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    Reported lol Thanks.You still make no sense and your spelling is horrible so I won't debate a subject with someone who can't even spell "worry" or "distinguish" lmfao.

9. @"SiberianShepherd"

1. You said it was a pitbull that attacked your dog when it was a pup.
    2. You said you needed to work with your dog cuz she dont like pitbulls now.
    3. When she was attacked as a pup, remember how YOU FELT not your dog .
    4. Those feelings YOU FELT WHEN YOUR DOG WAS ATTACKED, scared fear etc. Those feelings are what your dog SENCED AT THE MOMENT YOUR DOG WAS ATTACKED
    5. So now when you bring your dog around pitbulls NOW YOU STILL FEEL THOSE FEELINGS OR HAVE THEM IN YOUR MIND . for fear that it might happen again, right
    6. BINGO! See that is what your dog sences YOUR FEELINGS around pitbulls NOT that its around another pitbull
    7. So its not your dog that dont like pitbulls like you say . ITS CUZ YOUR FEELINGS YOU HAVE WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER A PITBULL with your dog. SHE PICKS UP ON YOUR FEELINGS AND ASSOCIATES THOSE WHEN SHE WAS ATTACKED AS A PUP.

EXAMPLE
    if she was attacked by a ZEBRA an when ever you came around a ZEBRA you felt scared she takes noticed of your feelings (happy .sad. Scared. Mad ... Etc) and acts accordingly.

SPELLING RIGHT OR WRONG YOUR DOG CAINT TELL BREEDS OF DOGS APART, BUT IT CAN SENSE HOW YOU FEEL IN CERTIAN SITUTATIONS.

I BROKE IT DOWN FOR YOU SO MAYBE YOU WILL GET IT THIS TIME AN STOP LUMPING PITBULLS AS THE PROBLEM . WHEN ITS YOU, YOURSELF NOT YOUR DOG OR A PITBULL.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Dogs who get attacked by another dog DONT know breed, its not just pitbulls you need to reaquante your husky with but ALL dogs. SOCIALIZING your dog is best thing to do regaurdless of the breed. Its people like you that keep the negative persona around pitbulls going .

Old man of the mountian

[/QUOTE] That's not true at all.  Dogs have been proven to single out individuals, just like we do.  They are well known for being particularly aggressive towards breeds that have harmed them in the past.  

Dogs raised by households that display animosity towards a particular ethnic group also naturally display aggression towards those groups, regardless of whether or not their owners are in attendance.  Instead of freaking out and blasting people with caps-lock, maybe you should actually read about canid behavior, and not just listen to hearsay from television.  

There's a difference between being an armchair enthusiast, and a person with actual knowledge on the subject.

11. It's the owner.
    There has to be a delicate amount of the correct kind of discipline with a dog. Especially bully dogs like Pitts, rottys and shepards. You can't eat the shit out of them because they will become violent, but you can't let them walk all over you because they will become the dominate presence, you have to teach them to be submissive of you and obey.

12. #52 N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    I rehab dogs and have worked with many dogs that are days away from being put to sleep cuz they are found unfit or untrainable an most of them are powerfull breeds the lebonon aspca here in the 603 has a policy on pitbulls an pitbull mixes and they get 48hrs to live if they are found unadoptable. Sad to say i caint save them all but i rehab as many as i can regaurdless of breed so when i do speak about our 4 legged freinds i do have a clue an for the record i havent had television in 11yrs my choice NOT to be sucked in by the idiot box! it might work for you as well give it a try .

13. #53 smokehound, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
     Okay, you're in the ignore list.   Your post reeks of intentional misspelling. 

11 years my ass.  I loathe TV and still have no choice but to watch it every once in a while.

14. why is that hard to fathem see its clowns like you that huddle around the idiot box thinking that everything you see and hear is the truth. i own a tv an a dvd player an i choose to watch a movie from time to time but as for cable ,sat, or antenna i have zip zero nada , dont need that trash an the over priced bill that comes with it. But i bet if you spent 3weeks away from it you just might find other things to do than just being an idiot box drone.

15. alright folks.. lets stop with the name calling. It isn't needed to make your point.

Lets also stop with the spelling and grammar police, this isn't college, Most of us give two fucks about spelling and such.
    There are allot of English teachers in the unemployment line so get over it.

keep in mind this is a mj site, Most of us are high, so expect some misspelled words,
    an educated person should be able to read even when it misspelled, So there is no reason to belittle
    someone over something that means so little.

I have a pitbull also, and Ive had many dogs over the years, as you were told in here they pick up your emotions,
    folks think they can understand their words but its the emotions they understand, when you feel fear they pick that up.
    so don't fear a pit, trust me he or she is only aggressive of their owner wants them to be.

I know this subject can get us going,
    but please folks don't call names or insult someone's intelligence we don't allow it here.

Thanks
    Yoda

16. Thanks yoda, and yur right sometimes things get me fired up
    ( my nature being a pyro for a living)
    Along with my soft spot for our 4 legged under dogs.

Glad to see your mind is sharp as well to our 4 legged freinds.

Once again thanks yoda for settling down this old cat.

17. I understand man, no worries..
    Its hard to keep your composure when folks bash pits, generally they haven't been around a pit that was trained properly,
    They are so damn smart, Sebastian our 90 lb pit is a great dog, he loves to watch the squirrels play, the other day he found one was dead, he rushed to get us and it was the first time ive seen him cry, he cried for the dead squirrel. I don't think he would hurt a soul unless they threatened his humans, then im sure there would be hell to pay..lmao....he also plays with our grandchildren.

18. @[member="Yoda"] hers a pic of my GD napping it up with the boyz .

And my pits along with the ones i rehab an foster they wouldnt harm a flea and a what we call BOMB PROOF they have to be for me to find them homes.

My 2 boyz are working pits not so much moby hes 7 but he still pull my cart around the yard and is the watcher over the kids when their out side an my yung gun buddah yea miss spelled on purpose is a little work horse an caint get enough looking to get him into pulls an agility runs .

Glad to see you HAVE AN OPEN MIND towards pitbulls .

Attached Files:

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399315924.125719.jpg

Ma girl

20. I have a pitbull and I'm not sure her exact breed but her parents were fighting dogs and she was gonna be one too but her owner went to prison. she's a small pitbull and used to be very muscular. she's the nicest dog I've ever owned and is a very good listener

Skate.