Pistols Still White on Week 9

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iSwaizy, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Hello,
    I am currently on week 9 of flower and about to enter week 10. My plants should have been harvested according to the site I got my seeds from. I have 6 plants in 3G pots with fox farm and happy frog soil in a 4'x2'x4' tent with a HPS set to 1000w. I use fox farms nutrients (basically every nutrient fox farm has to offer) and I follow the fox farm schedule even though it isn't specifically for growing marijuana. Does anyone know why I still have so many white pistols and why they won't change color?

IMG_2993.JPG
    [​IMG] IMG_2997.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What strain , if it got any sativa in it at all it will effect timeong , I ran a 60/40 and it wouldn't change
    Then it did then the trichs would go clear to milky then clear and it was picking up the sativa traits which they say will do that so that could be , and FYI dnt listen t the seed banks on the harvest time know ur strain dial it in , I run chemdawg4 and money maker and others but they are 8 weekers and I take them almost 90 days before I harvest and they claim 60 ish days same with autos I run they claim is 55 to 65 days always take em 75 to 85 days ,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll just wait a little longer to see what happens. Right now I have 1 White widow x big, 1 Royal AK, and 3 Cookies Kush. I forgot to say that in the original post.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I grew a white widow xxl auto 8'momths ago and it went well past the so called harvest date , like I said if it has any sativa in it at all I believe it could take that trait and go longer , which I ran super silver haze and they didn't turn fully brown either , what's
    The trichs look like

5. I would have to say about 60% clear, 35% cloudy, 5% amber. I don't have any autos but they are all hybrids both sativa and indica.

6. Yea def be probly another 2 weeks sure , I was told that with sativas ,
    The trichs will go threw clear to cloudy and back to clear but to watch the trichs and when
    They start to bend over and turn cloudy that when
    To harvest the truth to
    That idk but from
    What I seen on mine it
    Did make sense now was that
    Max ripeness idk didn't run
    The strain long enough to learn it .. I would watch the trichs more then the hairs cause it's just like a tomato plant not all the tomatoes are gonna be ready at once right
    Each part of the plant will finish at diffenet times , u can actual increase ur yield somewhat by staggering
    When u harvest like take the tops down to were there getting less cloudy and let em go for a
    While then harvest
    Again now idk if that
    Is for scroging but how I grow it's holds tru u can actually build some of the smaller buds lower and get more out of them ..

• Like Like x 1
  7. You gotta check the trichs bro

8. Great run for your first man good luck keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks! My next run will be even better.

10. Some fat looking buds

• Like Like x 1
  11. Twa that was my first run in my first legal grow some years back. Found that pic on here forgot all about it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow looks nice! Really fat buds. How much did you get off that plant? I think I'm only going to get about 1.5 maybe 2 oz from each plant.

13. That was right around a quarter pounder with cheese. Nice an tight. But did not really like it so I switched it out. That was the whole plant to.

• Like Like x 1