pistils question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jamesz, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #41 jamesz, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My bad I started 12/12 on the 3rd week and 5th day of veg

2. the plant seriously wasn't mature enough to be put into flowering yet. ever wonder why people veg for around 2 months? and not 3 weeks?

3. #43 jamesz, Aug 11, 2011
    Lol yea I hope I see something tomorrow today is 3 weeks into 12/12

4. ok i started mine from seed but mine are out side and have been out side the whole time... i looked on line a the almanac and it said that the day light is now short enough to start the flowering cycle... so far nothing but im in no rush im just eager to know how any are males/females

5. So i think im seeing a pistol come out now but it is small as hellvright now it looks white so i hope to see something good this weekend because it will be 6 weeks old

6. I seen some Lil something's on mine this morning.. when I get home I'll take some pix and show you I surly home there not Lil seed pouches ...

7. i checked and i see these lil smaller pistils looking things idk but i took some pic any way lol :p

Attached Files:

• 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      294 KB
      Views:
    • 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      294.5 KB
      Views:
    • 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      408.1 KB
      Views:
  8. Lol i know what those are but i forgot what you call them they aren't pistils though you are gonna have some good buds when they flower

9. But i looked really close at your first pic and the one to the right look like it has a pistol coming out

10. first pic does look like a female to me and possibly the beginning of flowering. I agree with jamesz

11. well I hope... I'll be happy if just one ends up a her

12. Haha you are lucky briwes

13. #53 briwes911, Aug 12, 2011
    lol I guess I'll be lucky when I see some buds

14. #54 jamesz, Aug 12, 2011
    Yea haha i have these little balls on my plant and i know people say its a male plant but i seen alot of info on it and they say pistils can come out of them

15. ok so i checked today i see white hairs... ill let the pic do the talking =P

Attached Files:

16. I would sex under a MH light. It less'n the stress on the plant. I sexed under a HPS and I'm having problems returning the plant to a veg state. Easier to do it when the plant was under a MH light.

17. Lol nice plant man i cut mine down but i took one clone from it because i saw one white hair growing like that but wasn't sure cause all i saw was balls lol but i guess in a couple more days i will see roots

18. why did you cut it down

19. Cause i saw balls on but they never popped co i cut it down and got a clone from it and since they are mature i can put them straight into flower but im going to wait til it grows more