Pistils after 1st dark period?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Always-Dazed, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Hey, I have a couple plants that have been vegging for about 2 months, I started them on 12/12 last night and today I got home from work and checked on them... One is already showing good sized pistils, pics below. Do you guys think that she may have started flowering already under 24/7 lighting? I know the leaves look bad, but the discoloration stopped spreading and she is looking healthier. I'm not sure what exactly caused the spotting, some sort of deficiency? Anyhow, I was curious about the pistils appearing after 1 night of flowering. Has this happened to any of you guys? At this rate, she should be ready to harvest in a week! (I wish...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. well usually in the veg cycle the plant will get mature and start showing its sex. Those pistols on the side like that are normal before flowering even begins. The pistols you will see on the top are from starting flowering process. So to answer your question did it start flowering while in 24hrs of light... no sorry. But they are looking good and healthy except some leaves show signs of nutrient defficiency. are you feeding them proporly?