Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pissing for employment today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thosevacanteyes, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I am running by a friends house to let him piss in a condom for me, will it stay at "body temp" for the 10 minute ride to the clinic if I have it strapped to my thigh? Leaving in an hour or so..

-C

2. Good luck with that. Buy a bottle of visine, just in case the urine goes cold, then drop a few drops of visine into your OWN urine, it will clean it out (not 100% confirmed, use as last resort)

By the way, it probably wont be right away... After the ride you will probably be waiting in the lobby. There not idiots, some employment agencies make the person wait before taking JUST because of things like this. They may even watch you in the bathroom.

3. if you tape it to your leg really thoroughly then it should stay warm. just be sure you can get it off your leg easily. ive never had anyone watch me in the bathroom, but then again ive always used detox drinks. the condom thing sounds like it could be messy.

4. How many hours would a detox drink take to work?

I have until 5 p.m., it is almost 11 a.m now

-C

5. A few hours, run down to GNC or a smoke shop and get a detox drink, drink TWO instead of one to be safe. Tastes shitty.

6. Passed.

Thanks GC.

Condom strapped to leg worked.

-C

7. Well GL at your new job :)

8. yea congrats bro, one day we wont have to worry about this bullshit

9. Really? Have any sources? Cause that would be amazing!

10. Grats man. Enjoy your job! :hello:

11. Damn! How did you find out so quickly? Congrats on beatin' the man! lol

12. Nice job!!!

Glad everything worked out!

13. lol smooth move have fun at ur new job ;)

14. nice glad it worked

I use synthetic piss, never fails.

15. Thats awesome! Too bad idk anyone thats clean...

16. 1 question.
    what was it like with a hot bag of someone elses urine strapped to your leg?
    hahaha. grats man.