Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pissed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backwoodblunt, Feb 3, 2009.

1. #1 Backwoodblunt, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    So today i picked up some bud from my guy in school but i cant HELP but notice his "dubs" look like dimes and his "Dimes" look like 0.3. Im gonna post a picture in a lil bit. But in the mean time can somone post a pic of a dub?[​IMG]

2. How are you judging his dub when you dont even know what a dub looks like?

3. I know what they look like im just wanting to see a pic, but this "Dub' is already broken up lots of sticks and dosnt even come a quarter way up this very small plastic bag..

4. So then why would you buy it?

5. invest in a scale :p

personally i wouldn't even buy it busted up. like you said with the sticks and such, he could just be selling you shake.

kinda hard to call him out on it when you cant really weigh it. but if it doesnt even come a quarter way up the bag then there is something wrong. i have dub bags and when its busted up i can fit an eighth in (or close enough to it).

6. #6 SovietRed, Feb 3, 2009
    If that shit is already broken up and you see some sticks and other bullshit in it DON'T BUY!

It seems like you don't trust him much in the first place so again there is even more reason to take your business elsewhere

And yes a scale is a must. You can find a key chain scale at a hobby shop for like 5 bucks.

7. Yeah, its some good bud but not enough it.. I want to buy from somone else.. But this kid seems crazy i dont even want him to think im not buying from him anymore.. Oh well.. Hell throw a bloody fit.

8. bit of a noob question but what is shake ?

9. Not coming in nug form but like very finley groud up.

10. #11 SovietRed, Feb 3, 2009
    All the shit that's layered on the bottom of the bag. Really fine and it comes off the Nug in the process of bagging that shit up or transport.

To the OP, Fuck that dude. He's going to bullshit you he doesn't deserve your business no matter how crazy he is.

11. Have your dignity dude! Don't let a bloody twat rip you off because he acts like a tough guy. I'm not saying to beat him up or some shit, a dub sack really isn't a big deal but find a better dealer and keep reading and invest in a scale. Stand tall a bit, don't give anyone money before seeing what you are buying, if you don't like what you see or question that isn't worth the price, that money is staying in your pocket right?

12. Why should you care? The kid is ripping you off, and ripping you off good. Fuck him, save YOUR money, and get off someone more reputable.

13. Dont be concerned with his feelings lol, he thinks you're a tool and is playing you. Why would you care what he thinks?

14. Never buy weed at school. School sacks are always tiny.

15. ya thats a rip off

16. shake is just the shitty stuff pretty much. like lazy people who dont crop their shit grind up the seeds, stems, leafs and everything. even i there is bud in there most of that shit is low thc level. dont buy shake. shwag. kife or any of that leafy shit man. GO BUD

now bottom of the bag shake, thats some good shit. say you pick up an ounce in a bag and it gets moved around, when you take the bud out of the bag all the stuff thats left thats some crystal and sweet leaf. good shit. buuut you wont eve get that in a small go. lol