Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pissed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mikegirl16602, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Sorry no pictures but I got ripped off on some money. I gave my friend to get me a half o and she come back w a damn eighth, she was like giving me some bullshit. So im looking for new connects, any pointers or any advice

2. u didnt demand compensation lol u were just like what ever keep my money?

3. #3 Pie Romania, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    Maybe you should get your own connections and handle your business yourself? Just a thought....Make sure you learn from the experience and don't make the same mistake again.

Edit: Actually, not sure what happened from the way you worded it, but seems like you gave the cash to a "middle-man" (woman). Anyway, yeah...situations like that I avoid like the plague.

When I was a kid I would take a dorks money, spend half on weed then give them half the weed.

Sounds like some kid has you pegged as a dork.

5. yeah I am going to find new connects, how do I do that

nasty dive biker bar on the shitty side of town.

7. Talk to your buddy's tht smoke, someone can hook you up with a direct dealer. After getting screwed by my sister of all peeps, I found myself a direct hookup. I have her $$ for a quarter and she came back with a baggie that looked like one, but I weighed it and it was like 3 grams. So not cool. Wasn't even her, was her "dealer" that screwed me. I now weigh everything >.<

8. First off...you need to deal directly with te guy who has the large bag of weed.  Do not deal with the-guy-who-has-the-large-bag-of-weed's customers.  If everyone was capable of being honest we wouldn't need weed dealers...Certain people like being the hookup and take pride in it...find that guy.  Girls should never be given money for drugs...ever!

9. well its kind of hard for me cause im a girl, a lot of ppl are sneaky people here in pa. I never saw the dealer or all, I just need to figure out how to go around about to find a dealer

10. Had a dude pull this on me once. Snatched him up by the collar, took him to my car and we went for a ride to his guys house. Well as we neared the place his story started changing and before long it went from his guy ripping me off, to him begging me not to beat his ass because he tried to short me himself. Took the rest of my bag and another $20 for my wasted gas. I also later informed his guy that he tried putting that shit on him, guy called him on the spot and told him to lose his number. 

Middle men suck. Only if it is somebody that I truly trust would I use another.

11. Some people that have a connect don't want to hook you up with their connect because they want to try this kind of shit. Lesson learned, never front money to anyone..even your own relatives could be tempted to bullshit you.

12. [quote name="liv33vil" post="19243160" timestamp="1388259775"]Had a dude pull this on me once. Snatched him up by the collar, took him to my car and we went for a ride to his guys house. Well as we neared the place his story started changing and before long it went from his guy ripping me off, to him begging me not to beat his ass because he tried to short me himself. Took the rest of my bag and another $20 for my wasted gas. I also later informed his guy that he tried putting that shit on him, guy called him on the spot and told him to lose his number. Middle men suck. Only if it is somebody that I truly trust would I use another.[/quote]That's how you do it haha. Idk what age this person is but if you're still in high school I would straight up call their mom and say "hey your daughter totally ripped me off when I bought weed from her yesterday" that's an easy way to ruin some kid's day

13. Just ask do you smoke ?? if they do you can get bud indirectlybut you need to personally know a dealer to not get ripped offi have 6 connects thats all anyone would need and i got them all by asking my friends Do you smoke Nigga Please Your High

14. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19243182" timestamp="1388260141"]Some people that have a connect don't want to hook you up with their connect because they want to try this kind of shit. Lesson learned, never front money to anyone..even your own relatives could be tempted to bullshit you.[/quote]I fronted money once never agian money will always overpower proper judgment .. people these days smdh Nigga Please Your High

15. Asking how to get connections is like asking how to pet a dog.

It should come naturally, unless you're on the autistic spectrum (not joking).

16. Sounds like you hang out with pill heads

17. No im not in high school im 27 yrs old. but I found myself a good connect even might the dealer

18. i have ended friendships over $20 sacks, choose wisely.

Bullshit. Just because you're a girl doesn't make it any harder to find a dealer, if anything it should make it a hell of a lot easier

20. Literally all you have to do is text your stoner friends and ask for some people who are good.