Pissed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheScuzzFTW, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Im kinda pissed at my friend because of the shit he did yesterday. So i had already smoked him out on like a gram from the day before and yesterday. So we were all sitting smoking and i decide to pack the bong. We were passing around the bong and a gripper that was already packed from the previous day that i had packed with like 2 hits taken off it. We finished the bong so he packed that again. Food that had been cooking was ready so the 5 of us started to eat. It was later and he comes up to me and was like "Dude you should pack another bowl" and I said "No, im saving my weed" then him and them start getting on my ass like, wtf do you need your weed for, all your getting is a fucking dugout that only will hold like 2 grams (i had 4 grams on me) and a one hitter, they really started to piss me off when they started telling me it was a waste of money and shit. I told i just didnt want to smoke any more of my weed and he started saying like, dude i made you a burger and fries (he had) and i was thinking "REALLY, I OWE YOU EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY SMOKED YOU OUT ON LIKE A GRAM THE LAST 2 DAYS?". Needless to say I was pretty pissed and left.

2. Oh lord. Here's the deal bro. If you're going to smoke someone out, make sure they get high. If they're not high it is a waste of money. If he wasn't high, he kind of has a point. If we was, he's being an ass. If you're going to smoke someone out, don't be an ass about smoking them out. You decided to do it, smoking them out in the past is irrelevant.

Now if they're being a mooch you say no and be done with it. Best advice I can give you? Don't smoke out mooches. Otherwise, don't worry so much. And it's certainly nothing to get pissed about. If your friends are being assholes, just leave, but let it go.

3. The thing is he kept asking me to pack another bowl even though he had weed. I was all good and didn't really want to smoke anymore for the time being so really, why ask me for weed when you have some of your own sitting in your pocket. He didn't want to smoke that though because he was saving it for some girl he was hanging with and i'm fine if he wants to save his weed but when i want to save mine don't be an ass about it.

4. fuckin kids, drop him, you dont need friends like that

5. Naa man, normally hes cool, he was just being a dick that night. Not sure why but he was.

6. Put him in his place next time. He made you like... what? $3 worth of food? And I'm assuming that gram you got was at least $7. More likely $10. So he can't say "i made you cheap ass food, now smoke me out another $5 bowl" or w/e. That just makes no sense. Next time, before you guys blaze, let him know if he pulls that shit again, you're leaving

7. Why are you mad? You're the one that is friends with these people. If you don't like the way they treat you, why hang out with them? Make new friends that you actually enjoy hanging out with

8. well hes a fiend...

9. Fuck leeches tell him to throwdown or he can gtfo

10. I think you both are pretty bad friends to each other. You all keep tabs on the shit you share with eachother.

11. doesn't sound mature of him.

12. I am not taking sides here. Can only tell you the way i have been in my 26 plus years of smoking. If I got weed in my bag, and friends are around, I smoke it. I never quibble over grams and fractions of a gram. lol. I have probably smoke 5 times the amount of weed in my life with my friends than they have smoked with me. I do not even think about it. just the way I am. If I got weed, my friends got weed.

I grow my own now. When my friends come over, they get a pint sized mason jar of my weed for themselves, for free. I will not sell it. Thats not why I grow. I grow to share.

Again, not judging you OP, just showing you the opposite side of the spectrum.

I look at friendship this way, and it has saved me a many friend. I realize that my friends may not view friendship the same I do. When I smoke with my friends, or give weed to my friends, it is with no expectation of anything in return, ever. Because for me, thats what being a friend is all about. Hell, if my friends are over and want to smoke, and I do not, I throw them my jar and say "have fun". :)

13. You're friends sound like selfish 15 year old dicks. You just smoked them out, yesterday and the day before and he is getting pissy because he made you a burger and fries, which was obviously bought in bulk so like a dollar a burger if that, and 50 cents of fries. Rofl.

He wants to smoke another bowl, and he has his own weed, but wants to smoke yours because he is saving his, and gets pissy because you want to save yours. LMFAO that's great.

14. Badaxe the thing is where i live you cant grow your own weed and it is very expensive so i cant do that, i had been saving for the weed i had bought from my dealer.

15. [quote name='"BadAxe"']I am not taking sides here. Can only tell you the way i have been in my 26 plus years of smoking. If I got weed in my bag, and friends are around, I smoke it. I never quibble over grams and fractions of a gram. lol. I have probably smoke 5 times the amount of weed in my life with my friends than they have smoked with me. I do not even think about it. just the way I am. If I got weed, my friends got weed.

I grow my own now. When my friends come over, they get a pint sized mason jar of my weed for themselves, for free. I will not sell it. Thats not why I grow. I grow to share.

Again, not judging you OP, just showing you the opposite side of the spectrum.

I look at friendship this way, and it has saved me a many friend. I realize that my friends may not view friendship the same I do. When I smoke with my friends, or give weed to my friends, it is with no expectation of anything in return, ever. Because for me, thats what being a friend is all about. Hell, if my friends are over and want to smoke, and I do not, I throw them my jar and say "have fun". :)[/quote]

You're comparing yourself, who has copious amounts of weed, to the OP who only had a few grams. If you want to share great, but that doesn't mean people SHOULD share just because you're able to. If the OP was like you, and threw his friends his whole bag of weed, they'd smoke it all and he'd have nothing. Doesn't sound cool to me lol

16. Ok I'm my years of experience (34), if you already smoked out some one, and they asked to pack a bowl later it was either done or declined. If the person who had the weed said no, it was ok and no one fought over it. The person who has the weed, controls the bowls.

If their was bitching, the person who bitches was disciplined, or not invited back.

17. Bro i feel you. Im easily the most generous smoker out of all the people i smoke with. I always toss bowls to people who dont have greens atm or even if im just like hey thats my homie im gunna pack him a snap.. I do.

I try not to get caught up with the thought about how they owe me and shit because its only a flower, your supposed to share it and have a good time, not scrounge and be a little bitch over it.

But then again, no one ever asks me to pack, i always pack for em without hesitation.. I guess im just a generous guy and i like gettin' people high.

18. Not comparing myself to anyone. Did you see the first line of my reply? Not judging or taking sides, just giving an opinion based on my experiences. Also, I may have enough weed now to share what I do share, but that is not when I developed my attitude on the subject. I have only been growing for 2 + years, I been smoking for 26+ years. I have always held the same beliefs. Its just how i view friendships. I have been down to a single bowlful of weed, and I would much prefer to smoke that with friends, than by myself.

Again, I am NOT judging the OP or anyone else, or stating that anyone should feel the same way as me. Just posting as someone with a different view is all. If i have weed, even when I had to buy it for 24 years, if my friends were near, it was their weed as much as mine. For me, that is the purpose of weed, to share its goodness with anyone I care about. Peace. :smoke:

19. Peace brotha. We are the same. :smoke:

20. i'm the same way, down here in south texas it's common for others to share. we don't have to go through the "i only have a few grams" stage. Either he's a good friend and deserves it or he's an asshole about it and you stop hanging with them. Easy as that. I get jar full of weed for $25. (Its 30 grams of some light green bud, not bobby brown). Only natural thing is to share it with my friends and have a good time. But to be neutral, I agree with OP. Its not right of him to ask for other people's bud if he has his own.