Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pissed the hell off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Aug 13, 2006.

1. well im in a super bad mood right now due to family problems. i wont go into too much detail but basicly my mom is gonna be what causes me to have a heart attack and die at the early age of almost 19. So right now im gonna drink and smoke myself retarded, (mostly smoke because i dont like drinking too much, just gives me a headache) and watch the sitcoms on FOX. AGH, I absolutly hate some days.

2. At least you have bud, can't say the same for myself.

3. at least you can smoke

4. Man, I know how you feel, I've been through so much hard times like that. Drinking and smoking, as much as I'd hate to admit it, are bad when you're depressed, unless youre one of the people who get the antidepressant affects from weed like I do... sometimes i would find myself smoking, and just thinking about all the problems in my life, and the alcohol and pot just didn't help anymore.. and i got sent to rehab, don't go down that path man. Don't use pot to escape, and for god sake, you need to realize how bad your emotions are fucked with by alcohol. It's way worse... I hope things improve for you man, i really do, i know how it is...

5. yeah i have already discoverd that booze just sucks when your depressed, just makes you even more miserable, but pot helps me out in bad times a lot. (yeah its better to get high just to get high not to escape)

But surprisingly, just before i started the "getting fucked up" this girl called me who i really like but nothing is going anywhere with her. We ended up just chatting for an hour and a half, something i have never done with her on the phone(usually its like 30 seconds just saying wana hang out) Now I'm still sober, about to smoke, but i feel a whole lot better about everything after that phone call.... even tho it had nothing to do with anything.

PS. hey big orange, does your name refer to the strain big orange? that shit kicks ass!

6. Yea, BigOrange is the name i usually go by online, but it's short for BigOrangeBud..

7. Also, it's good to hear your feelin fuckin better man. A buddy of mine rolled his nice souped up car in to a ditch up on a mountain when we were racing.. the thing does a 360 after hitting a bump, and then goes in the ditch and rolled over about 2 times, i was just like OH MY GOD! and fuckin jumped out of the car and ran down there, luckily my 2 stoner buddies were ok, they ditched the car and we all booked it... the reason i brought this up is because it's kind opf had me in a bad mood today too.. my hooka was in the fucking car, and it was shattered, so i left it.

8. man that shit sucks