Pissed off

Discussion in 'General' started by AClockworkGreen, Jan 29, 2009.

1. so apparantly im a fucking dissapointment to my mom. why? i dont want to Co op. She says that "amoung choices ive made lately" which is refering to my reefer habit. That makes a lot of sense, nevermind the fact that i get good grades and ive only skipped one class this whole god damn year. Nevermind that i use marijuana responsibly and dont let effect me negatively, nevermind i can get a fucking job elsewhere.
    Fuck, just had to let that out

2. their house, their rules man. you can try to convert em, or tell them you're 18 and they can fucking deal, or quit toking til you move out. Not really many other options

3. Somehow I doubt she'd be bitching if you were getting good grades and all that shit.

4. Yeah, but the thing is the marijauana deal is an old issue with us. But today i told her i wasn't gonna co-op and she comes home all pissed off from work telling me Im a disapointment. I just dont see her rationale. I never get in trouble with anything, I try hard at school and im a dissapointment becouse i dont want to co-op and i blaze trees. Whatever though

5. I have not gotten below a B this whole year, I have no reason to lie on the internet.

6. Well everybody lies, be it to make yourself feel better or to get more people on your side.

All I'm saying, is that you're either lying, or your mom is a real dumb bitch.

7. Yeah, I always hear people saying that their parents bug out over nothing, they just got suspended from school for having weed on them and they were already on probation...but it's okay because they're going to show their parents The Union and it'll be better

8. Ha, yeah i realize me telling you im not lying, could infact be a lie. But i assure you Duke, i am a man who sees no need to lie unless its a nessessity. So yes, my mom is a dumb bitch.

9. So be it then, sucks she's acting like that.

First time I ever smoked pot was with my mom.

10. damn that sucks dude. my mom'd be the same way if she found out. she is totally oblivious to my smoking.

11. Yeah thats cool man, wish my mom was above the ignorance. Anyways, im gonna go find some bud and blaze. peace.

12. Shes a woman. Women flip out sometimes.

13. that makes absolutely no sense, rephrase it?
    And calm down no need to call her a dumb bitch, she's just misinformed.

14. Suck bro. Sounds like she's got to get her shit straight.

Thankfully I've taken the time to educate my parents more on it. My grades have been good this year and yesterday was the first time my parents have ever given me my bud back after I left it out.

15. no it makes sense.

Refering, meaning 'to think of or regard, or classify'

my REEFER ( as in pot) habit, she was referencing my pot use when she said "among other things"

16. yes, you are a horrible person for smoking weed. you will probably end up like every other person that smoked weed and end up dealing heroine on the streets. and you accomplish nothing for society. well at least thats what this society tells me to think so they must be right

17. I know what referring, among, and reefer mean. :rolleyes:
    the sentence did not make sense though.
    She says that "among choices I've made lately"... what? She says what?

18. oh im sorry i see what you mean.

She said that because Im not co-oping and because of the decisiions ive made with pot, i am a dissapointment

i was kinda upset when i wrote it so i typed fast.

19. Actually i will be addicted to heroine not selling it, because you know, weeds a gateway drug. I will suck dick for it, maybe even put up with a few dicks in my ass if i have to. Because by then i will do anything for a fix

20. then quit whining and go tell her that

and yeah, she's your mom, but y the fuck should that matter?

she's talking shit for no reason

and u being 18 (or older)

u shouldn't have to deal with that bs