Pissed off

Discussion in 'General' started by DMHemmi, May 4, 2017.

1. So came home after a 9 hour shift expecting to smoke a bowl and go to bed. Turns out my brother and his freinds smoked 10g of my stuff while at work. I wake him up to confront him about it and he gets pissed and throws my Illedelph Beaker destroying it. Kid has no job no income wtf do i do? Im borderline about to strangle him in his sleep

2. Take his shit next time he gets any...

3. thats the thing he never buys any all his freinds smoke him up

4. Time to find better hiding spots. I would also make sure he replaced my weed and bong.

5. yah i mean i never really hid it mainly because he never took the weed and i dont mind him using the bong with his freinds but fuck this kid, He has xbox one I took it to gamestop this morning and got 40$ cash for it XDXD

• Like Like x 2
  6. When you stoop down to someone elses level, they will show you how much more familiar with the territory they are

Expect revenge for the xbox, he isnt going to all the sudden think "oh thats fair, i stole his weed so he took my xbox"

Obviously he has no concept of decency, stealing weed then breaking an illa over you being mad....

and you will have to go back to work and he will stay at home, with all your stuff... You are going to have to solve the problem if you want to be able to leave your shit at home, not just throw gas into the fire.

• Like Like x 2