Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pissed off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RedBull13, Jun 12, 2012.

1. God its 1 in the morning and my step dad wont go to sleep and i cant smoke until he does so if it gets to late i wont even be able to tonight god so how long will you have to be awake for it to be worth you smoking

2. Smoke anyway.

If he knocks on your door, whip out your dick and pretend to be masturbating. He'll leave pretty quick.

...probably, anyway.

3. He's in the room next to me and if he needs to go pissed or anything he'll walk in to use mine and he'll proabaly smell it

4. Just wait till tomorrow and light up twice as much, it isnt that big a deal, plus it ain't worth getting caught bro.

5. #5 DJ ChRoNiC, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    Ah, sarcasm at its finest. :ey:

All jokes aside, just get a vaporizer so next time you wont have to worry about him sleeping and blow it through a smoke buddy.

6. Buy EMERGENCY BROWNIES just for these types of situations

7. go to sleep. dont risk getting caught. i only smoke at night when everything is "safe". my parents are at the other side of the house, so i can basically smoke every night.

8. Is the art of sploof making extinct these days? Haha. Then again, that was three quarters of a decade ago. So probably? :p

9. I'm of the opinion that sploofs (in a house, with your parents) don't necessarily hide as much as we think they do.

The few times I smoked at home, I took maybe one or two hits, capped it off immediately so there was no extra smoke, exhaled into a sploof that even went into a garbage bag.

Mom knew I was smoking all along.

They always fucking know. We don't give parents enough credit. :p

10. Pissed off enough to get your own place?
    Pissed off enough to buy a vape (some of them hardly smell like smoking)?
    Pissed off enough to go outside?

Or just pissed off enough to make a thread about it :smoke:

11. I know how to make sploofs but thet dont cover enough smell and it was more of a if he walks in situation not smell

12. Op just blow the smoke out the window, there won't be enough smoke left in the room for him to smell it with your door closed and just play a movie on netflix or some music.
    If you're afraid of him walking in just get your weed loaded in your pipe or whatever and have everything chilling under the covers, keep the weed in a jar or bag tho so you don't lose it under there!

13. Take one-hitter snappers and ghost it.

14. yeah, one hitters and sploofs are key to keeping smell down. However, snag some melatonin for the nights when you can't sleep, it is a natural sleep aid that helps get me through those nights when I cant smoke for whatever reason.