Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pissed off and Drunk!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by insidi0us, Apr 4, 2010.

1. I realize i am new here and dont really have the right to rant yet( as far as i can tell) But heres my problem, I live on long island new york its a real shit hole. Lots of people smoke weed here and i guess iv'e just started smoking a lot latley to deal with my anxiety but really its for fun. All of my connecs are greedy assholes. I am expeted to pay them 60 $ for 4 grams of mids and i cant afford that. My question is, how long did it take for you guys to start meeting cool dudes ( if they are even out there) and not getting ripped off. or weres a good place to meet em.

2. Just walk around and talk to people man, I dunno. I would quit associating yourself with people that would rip you off and just take a break until you can find some trustworthy stoners.:smoking:

3. Get past your dealer and get to the growers.

4. start growing?

5. Youl find a good connection sooner or later