Pissed cuz I can't get high anymore

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheRock420RVD, Apr 22, 2007.

1. my tolerance is either too great or I get bad weed... everyone else I smoke w/ is always mad blazed but I barely feel it, no watter what or how I smoke.. it sucks

2. stretch while you smoke (when you hold it in/ect) do frog hops between hits

cross your eyes while you inhale from a joint/blunt drag

talk/exhale as much as you can and then some before you take a hit

swallow with a clicking gulp if need be as the coughing can make you load your stomach with smoke

vaporize or get 5-htp

cough only through your nose (be careful! if you're clogged in the slightest you can break a fuckin' vessle in your god damn head) as the dilation caused by thc makes mucus run down your throat inturn doing the same stomach inhale wasting weed

all this happens the higher you get so note it stop it and you should be getting body numbing high if your nug is good

3. damn ars... thanks for the tips. im going to try this.

i have a similar problem. my highs dont last. it pisses me off.

+rep for the tips

4. it ain't even that my highs don't last.. I don't even really get high, it's like all I'm doing is coughing

5. do u smoke with alot of people? with me, if im alone, im high after a few hits, but i have to smoke alot with a group to get high. try smoking by yourself, takin huge rips in short succesion, and holding in for longer. if this dosnt work, take a week off. a week is all it takes

6. all you're doing is coughing? why are you coughing?

maybe your coughing is stopping you from holding in the hits?

if it's tolerance, just take a break for a while. it's probably a combination of the same or bad weed + tolerance if youre inhaling properly.

7. Sounds like this guy (OP) is in the same boat as I...
    Maybe you should switch to only smoking Dank quality?

8. Same..when I'm alone I can smoke even a bowl and be pretty good. With other people it seems like you have to smoke so much.

9. if you own a hookah (google disco hookah for the one I got) it's pretty easy to do a large bowl of mids even schwagg with a fine layer of hookah baccy as a screen

a fine layer of dro with a dash of kief will also work but you get less flavor fewer hits and you're wasted in the time it would take to hit a bong or two so it's a waste of coal

anywho fashion your coal screen by folding regular foil 10x or more times heavy duty is like 5 layers extra heavy is 3-4 for a screen that will last for a long time

now make up a fan pattern of bb sized holes across the hookah bowl with it on then loosen 'n remove it plucking all the stray foil bits that were produced by your holes

next load your bowl toss the screen on and fold up a strip of foil about 5 times as long as your bowl across (cig pack wide)

wrap this 50/50 around your bowls screen till you have two even bits meeting snug t

twist at the bowl all the way up to make a solid handle then twist till the windcap/screen part spins free

add coal to your ghetto windscreen stacked sideways (2/3 will do)

now you have a heat tunnel with 2/3 heat fins on a bowl that can be spun to avoid burning and create giant vapor clouds

since the hookah tube tends to drag on your lungs while requiring a bong like hit you'll almost always be packing more air per sq in in your lungs if your chest is properly inflating

net result.....hookah sized vapor hits that you can suck down like a god damn wet/dry vac