pissed as shit/help a bro out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phillymaniac49, Jul 9, 2012.

1. My one friend has a beach house in NJ, and she was all like ohhh i want you to come visit me blah blah. So me and my other friend were like yeah we will let us know dates. Then a week later she says she cant go cus of work, i was upset but was like whatevs.. Then like 3 days later she texts us with dates saying we could go again. We reply back sayung we can and everything, and she said she had to ask her grandparents cus its their house. she didnt respond for 2 days, and i texted her all like yo i need to know if we are going so i can take off work, never texted back but i took off anyways. She has yet to text back to me or my friend and when we call she picks up and hangs up right away. She is getting the texts cus she has an iphone and it has the little "read" underneath. We were supposed to go this wed-sun, but since the bitch hasnt texted back, its obv we arnt going. Im pissed as shit cus i took off work since she said we could go, and the bitch wont text back.

Me and my bro are still trying to go to the beach, but now we need somewhere to stay. Hotels/houses/campgrounds are all expensive as shit, any ideas of where to stay a night if we only go for like the weekend and have to sleep somewhere one night?

Long story short, friend said we could go to her beach house, then stopped texting back for a whole week, so didnt get to go:mad:

2. dude thats not a friend, fuck that bitch

3. what a hoe that shit would piss me off, it's like wow you shady bitch fucking tell yes or no straight up before i miss two weeks of fucking work for nothing and plane tickets / hotels on the way there and all that shit. I wouldn't talk to that bitch again. On the other hand just get a tent and crash in that

4. sleep on the beach

5. Devour her soul.

6. Heh, hit up Gunnison beach, find some older naked chicks, have them take you home, feed you, fuck you, and give you a place to spend the night.

7. burn her house down

8. What a bitch. If it's a chill place sleep on the beach, depending on where you are its super relaxing.

9. Just show up and camp out in her back yard. When someone notices you just be like "nah ____ said it was cool, we planned this months ago" and if she is the one that confronts you just be like "fuck you im staying in your backyard or im telling everyone you jerked that guy off with doodoo as lube. "

10. I slept on the beach in Atlantic City, it was nice

11. #11 MoltenBooger, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    dude how does it feel to piss out shit? did you shit out piss? or is that diarrhea?

EDIT: i read your post and the walmart parking lot stay open 24/7 so just park and sleep

12. Moral of the story....

Don't trust bitchs....

13. Well try to use tent.

14. It sounds like she just wants free tokes anyways why bother?

15. Just camp out on that beach, just bring a tent and camping gear. To my knowledge it shouldnt be illegal, no one will probably care any way as long as your not making disturbances and littering. Or even sleep in your car.

16. yeh shit made me go apeshit. I was at work and my boss was making the next schedule so I texted her and asked if we were going or not, to which it said she read it but she never responded. I took off work anyways cus i figured she was prob busy and would get back to me. never did...shady bitch

17. yeh idk if its illegal or not, i would totally do it if it wasnt lol.. Im currently just gonna look for super cheap camp sites since i would only be there to sleep at night. Strugglin to find any tho

18. I know people like this, male and female.

One girl i was trying to get with set me up 3 times. Fuck man, drove so far the last time. Little shady bitches, watch out for them.

19. Why take off work if the plans weren't set in stone? Am I the only one that feels slightly bad for the girl lol. Maybe she thinks you and your chill bro are gonna gang bang her. Obviously she doesn't want to go so stop texting/calling her. Just take a day trip to the beach or some shit since you took off work.

20. well i took off of work cus she said we could go, just had to confirm with the rents. As a little update.... the bitch texted me today and i called her out and was like why the fuck did you not respond earlier to which she responded "I do what i want"...made me go rogue mode