Pissed and Sad

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by motox12, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No joke at all! Today this mexican skater bad ass faggot rode my bus and got off and this kid

n my neighbor hood C said he wanted to ask him something. He asked him to see the 1/8th

he just bought for me. C said no it was for me and he gave it to me at the bus stop. Then the

skater fag named DJ asked to buy it and asked to c it so i showed it to him as i was walking

to my house and he asked to smell it and keep n mind this has been n my hand the whole

time wrapper n a tissue paper that is spread out n my hand so he can c it and then he leans

real close and takes it!!!!!!! I grab his shirt and pull and he yells get the fuck off of me and

every1 says he is a good fighter and he is a lil bit shorter than me. I may be stronger but i

don\'t fight so i sort of let go and he sprinted away!!!! I was still n shock that the best weed i

have ever seen and sooo much of it when all i paid was 50 for an 1/8th was just stolen! I

flipped out when i got home and got a knife and when looking for him! long and behold i

couldn\'t find him! Monday i am going to try and get these two big black guys (one of them

sold it to me) that are n the BLOODS......(seriously they are and one of their other friends

that are n it pulled a gun on this kid n skool and was gonna kill him but got it knocked out

of his hand.....) to try and knock the shit out of him but if they don\'t what should i do!!!!

because i see him at skool all the time and he has big friends......

2. Is it worth someone dying?

3. just let it go buDDY,...just let it go....it aint worth it....now you know a little more of what humans are capable of...i suggest you take the message the lord sent you, stop blazin for like about five months and use your time to work out or something...then u will be ready for future drug wars dadadaimean???

ull be happy you did

4. \"use your time to work out or something...then u will be ready for future drug wars dadadaimean??? \"

I used to lift but then stopped and I think your right i am going to start again so it won\'t happen and i know now that not every1 can b trusted and that life isn\'t perfect and yes i would kill some1 over $50 but i probably wouldn\'t......lol I don\'t think i will stop for 5 months or nething prob like a day or maybe a month so i can get the physical for football!

5. Dude confront him about before you risk someone dying.

6. I was just really mad earlier....i would kill some1 but i still am really furious about it and hope karma gets him along with an ass beating.......lol ;)

7. No blood for bud. But he still sounds like a little punk.

8. you can\'t be 18 years old, my bullshit meter just melted.

9. Why did you let him go? You realize all you would have to do is punch his fuckin ass in the side of the head a few times has hard as you can and I\'m sure that would\'ve gotten him to stop running. What did you have to lose if you would\'ve fought him?

10. No offense but, shit like that is why the government is able to keep weed illegal, stupid violence without thinking first.

11. umm..no..this is a horrible idea.

12. Most everyone gets ripped off once or twice in their smoking career. Get over it. Live and learn. I\'ve gotten money ripped off. I\'ve also got EXTREMELY skimped. $45 for less than a dub... I wish I would of been there to be like \"No... I\'ll just keep my money.\"

13. I wish i would have hit him because now when i think about it i could have easily beat his ass like noting else.....but i think i was n shock b/c no1 has ever fucked with me or nething! I also was probably scared of his friends.....around here its gay. You can\'t just fight some1 with out having repercuscions with their friends......... I\'ll get over it soon it just still makes me mad since what was he even thinking i c him all the time!

14. I don\'t feel bad for you at all.

15. heres some advice: stay in school...

16. Dude don\'t waste your time trying to detect minors. Who the hell cares.

17. I agree

18. thanks for the negative rep. I wasn\'t being offensive at all, sorry it came accross that way. I was just saying that you shouldn\'t waste your breath on members like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.