pissed and bitter

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juta107, Feb 12, 2013.

1. ex has been with someone since about a month after me and him broke up. he has told me stuff along the way. for example, he told me that he was in love with her like a month into their relationship. anyway, they seem to be going strong (it has only been like 4 months though). it just makes me furious for whatever reason, to know how amaaaaaaaaazingly happy he is now :rolleyes:

i hope this is a rebound thing and that they break up. they were in a committed relationship like a week after they met. and who truly falls in love after a month??

thoughts? rebound?
    or should i just not give two shits? <-- im thinking this one, but easier said than done

2. definitely let go of both those shits. no shits shall be given

if anything be happy for him
    tis life

3. You're pissed and bitter. So what are you going to do?

Just sit and watch your ex live happily ever after with a bimbo?

Or are you going to do something about it?

Hhehehe... :devious:

4. It's ok to have feelings for the person still. However, moving on as soon as possible is going to be the best thing for you. It serves more than just one purpose. It not only helps keep the other person off your mind, but also gives you the chance to experience someone else. Perhaps it's for the better or for the worse... you won't know until you give it a shot.

5. Your ex has moved on, so it's probably a good idea for you to do the same thing. That's easier said than done, but if they've been together four months, and you've been single, then you might have a problem if you're still concerned about your ex and what he's doing. If you want to be in his life and give him advice, that's one thing, but just try to move on. Or if you enjoy being single, then you should stay single, just try not to let yourself be too upset about it. It's just a relationship, and they're not as important as we make ourselves believe they are. Find more ways to occupy yourself, your thoughts, and make yourself happy. You'll begin to see that a relationship doesn't serve as many purposes as you thought.
    --
    Oh, they were in love after a month? Yeah, it's not gonna work out. I promise. Cheers.

6. lol yeah the thought of telling his super conservative girlfriend that he is bisexual (i think im the only one hes ever told, actually) has definitely crossed my mind. but thats not really the type of person i am.

7. Had the same issue with my first serious gf of 2 years. And I broke up with her (which I later regretted haha)! She ended up staying with him for almost a year, but they broke it off. I cared at first, but I focused on other things. I realized that I was spending my time agonizing over her being with someone else, using her as an excuse to not do anything with friends, be alone - it was bad. Once I realized this, I went about improving myself so that I could stop feeling shitty. As lame as it sounds, motivational and self-help blogs were pretty useful :)

You can do this, Bladie. You just need to move on and focus on something new. Variety is the spice of life! Try out some exotic spices on your delicious meal of life :smoking::yummy:

Oh and as much fun as it is to listen to love music, try to stay away from it for a while :p

8. Don't give two shits. But, it's much easier said than done. And I know from experience.

You have to realize that you are no longer together. He can do whatever he pleases, and you can do whatever you please. The best way to deal with this is to cut off all contact with him.

I haven't talked to my ex in two months. We dated for a year and a half, broke up but still talked for a year. It was hard for me. I still wanted my ex to be mine while we weren't together, even though I KNEW that she didn't want it, and I KNEW that it wouldn't have worked out. I would pretty much be "interrogating" her, because I knew she was at the very least hanging out with other guys. But then she would lie to me about it, which in turn just made me more angry. But she knew I would be angry if she told the truth. It was a lose-lose for her, and it wasn't right. We weren't dating. Yeah, we were having sex, but we weren't together. I think back to how I acted at times, EXTREMELY dramatic at some points, because I couldn't let go. It deteriorated any chance we had of being "friends."

So two months ago, I just abruptly quit talking to her. Neither of us have made any effort in contacting the other once since. I know she's been with other dudes, while I haven't done anything with anyone since her. And you know what? That's fine by me. Because I finally have no more feelings for her. I don't hate her, but I don't care for her either. I don't hold anything against her, but during this time I was able to reflect on what kind of person she really is. And I realized I am better off without her.

Sorry for jackin your thread with my story, but now it's time for you to realize you are better off without him. You only go around once in this life, so it's not worth the stress of thinking about an EX. Ex's are ex's for a reason. It sounds like your ex is trying to rub his new relationship in your face. He's showing you what kind of person he is.

Don't hope that what he has is just a rebound thing. Don't hope that they break up. Don't hope that he dies, or whatever. Just quit talking to him, and move on with your life. Do you. Do whatever makes you happy. And if being with him was what made you happy, then REALIZE that whatever it was in him made you is in somebody else out there. Quit talking to him, reflect on the person he is, and why you guys broke up. Remember, life is too short to worry about an ex.

Good luck, bud

9. Damn if he already moved on then i suggest you should too. I mean him going out with someone else is clearly a sign of moving on. Especially in love again. Thats some serious shit. Your a female, get your thug on :smoke:

10. yeah ive started this. i dont think this thread is reflective of where i am in the moving on process, today is just one of those days. i deleted his number and have had zero contact with him for a couple months.

it has just resurfaced a little because for whatever reason i went onto facebook wondering if he and his gf have broken up yet, and nope! which was enough to piss me off for 20 minutes and write this thread. btw i deleted him on facebook right away but his shit isnt private...

also, ive been on dates with about 4 guys since and had sex with two. but all of the dates were so mediocre! it's just not there with anyone i meet and i guess i am starting to get frustrated and lonely.

11. Don't hate him. That's an easy way to build up mental blocks and make future relationships harder. Condition yourself to accept it.

Remember - you guys broke up for a reason.. but you were together for a reason too (when I say reason, I mean what you guys felt, not going spiritual here). There's good and bad in everything, everyone, everywhere. Be sure to see it all, so that you may be able to better appreciate, accept, and learn.

12. if this was still freshman year of college i would totally be getting my thug on (if by that you mean getting my slut on). but i think ive moved on from that point in my life.

who knows, maybe my slut phase will have a comeback before it goes away for good

13. lol at the bold. and thanks for the rest of the advice.

can we all at least agree that texting your ex who there has been zero contact with to say that you are in love with your new gf is a little.... odd? :confused:

14. You know how you're so pissed off at him for his happy life? He would feel the same, if you really want to piss him off stop caring and enjoy the hell out of your life. Enjoy you, enjoy life, be happy, and let him stew in your happiness (the same thing you're doing right now).

15. He's clearly not over you, if that's the case. Does that even need to be said?

16. That is odd. But not rare.

Dude, breaks up with his girl, picks up a new girlfriend, and shows her off to his ex just to feel good about himself.

Happens all the time.

17. agreed. but i dont care enough anymore to rub it in his face.

the bright side of things: i'll be single for mardi gras and i am going clubbing tomorrow night. he always hated when i got dressed up to go out lol. and now i get to without anyone making me feel bad :D

18. Enjoy single life while it lasts for sure :hello:

19. Hahaha, exs are silly. He's trying to make you feel bad.

My ex tried this on me, but I didn't work and I had the pleasure of telling him funny things that ultimately made him feel bad.

20. yeah, i definitely think that was true at the time. he always talked about getting back together and was PISSED when he saw me kiss another guy at a party --that he followed me to.
    he also sat outside one of my classes everyday to talk to me all last semester. we were having sex for a little bit after we broke up and when i ended that is when this new girl came into the picture, and he still sat outside my class so he could tell me all about her :rolleyes:. he was the one who initially broke up with me though.

anyway, im sure he is over me by now. it's been a while since ive heard from him and it seems like he is happy from comments by mutual friends