Piss

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LennyBoyBrown, May 27, 2011.

1. Ok you might have looked at my the title and be like wtf? This thread is for people who grow outside in areas where rippers,cops,naughty neighbors other things keep you from growing in your yard or near your house.I've been growing for 2 years now.And the first year 2 of my plants got stolen.Lucky i had 4 more all spread out,why did they find my spot because of the wind and the smell.So what did i do?Look at my title,thats right i urinated at my spot which was an off to the side dead end alley that only my neighbors used.My alley only has one side as in people only live on one side and there was numerous brush,vines and trees as coverage.You cant see my grow and can barely walk in it.Long story short,to mask the smell of the grass key word "mask" i pee everywhere around my grow spot.In the summer it reaks,because the heat amplifies the urine smell and is a deterrent of people.Yeah when your right up on my spot you can smell it.But its a very useful tip it really helps for people who grow near or around there house.Even when in remote areas it keeps people away.