piss-the-bed drunk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by punKrockeR, Sep 29, 2010.

1. happened to me once, me and a buddy finished a 2/6 and a 2L of coke. Forgot to take a leak before i went to bed. I pissed all over this dudes couch lol. Good thing it was leather.

2. when I was in like 8th grade (13 years old) I got ridiculously smashed off of a bunch of assorted liquors that were stolen from a friends parents.

Anyways I went home and passed out the second I hit my bed, I ended up puking facedown and passing out in it. The next morning I woke up with my face encrusted on the pillow and I had pissed myself.

Im not ashamed to admit this story, I was fuckin 13 and easily drank the better half of a fifth

3. lol i want to rep you but it says i already have recently fuck thats funny

4. I can hold my alcohol pretty well so i've never been that faded...but my one time at this party this girl i know was super drunk and ended up pissing her pants when she passed out. got up halfway through the party took a shower and came back. then at the end of the party i ended up in her room watching a movie when she just took my hand it put it down her pants :hello: i pray to this day that she cleaned up well...cause it wasn't just my fingers down there :rolleyes:

5. one time i was at a party and my boy pissed on this dudes playstation :confused: dont even ask haha

6. hahah :smoke:...one time this kid i know actually tried to rape a girl and pissed on a comcast cable box within a 10 minute span at a party. and nobody will believe me and there is no way of proving it, but she was blind too. true story....

7. loool can blind chicks party hard then? i've only ever met one blind person before and they were so boring

8. dude I have no clue haha I know she wasn't even drunk...I definitely talked to her before it happened but I heard she was blind from someone else...but the kid who was tryin to fuck her is sooo fat she must have been blind ha

9. I hear that.

When I woke up I was on my back but the puke was down the side of the bed, so I obviously didn't do it while laying on my back.

Really scared me though.

10. I haven't peed while sleeping from being drunk, but once when I was sober I had a dream I was peeing.....it was so relaxing and amazing...but then I woke up mid pee and realized I actually WAS peeing. :(

Also, I have peed my pants on more than one occasion on a trampoline, or in one of those big inflatable jolly jump house things. Drunk or not, there is just something about trampolines that makes me laugh/piss uncontrollably. I avoid them now :smoke: