Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Piss Test ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by murdamurf, May 11, 2011.

1. So I smoked a blunt May 1st & Thursday I have to drop for my P.O. most likely she wont drop me...But I was wondering would i still be dirty ???...prior to May 1st I didn't smoke since Feb 8 if it helps.....Thanks

2. I doubt it if your normal/skinny, if your fat then its a possibility

3. Im 5'7 150lbs & it wuz sum Nugz....I shouldnt never have smoked :confused:

4. Buy a bottle of "quik fix", worked for me. As long as they don't watch you piss they won't know. It's like 25$ a bottle, you can get it at smoke shops. If you don't get a piss test you can save it for a later date. You just have to make sure that the fake urine is body temperature using a hand warmer, it comes with one and you can buy more. Good luck!