Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Piss Test in 3 Hours, Please Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJBB, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys I have smoked maybe 10 times or so this month and my parents are randomly testing me tonight..

Even though I am an adult It will cause a disruption to the family and the house so I really need to pass.

Is there anything I can do? It is a cheap home test and I have passed one before but I had not smoked as much either.

2. lol random test but their testing you tonite.. sure your 18 buddy?

nevertheless, try to dilute it, it will come out as invalid and that doesnt technically mean you failed

3. They are testing me because I have been coming home every day and crashing when I get home from school/work, and this is something i did when i was smoking daily so they assume I am again

they want what is best for me

4. lulz another one of "these" threads. why cant you just tell your parents you smoke if you are 18. what are they realistically gonna do?

also, how is testing you whats best for you? your jus gonna end up smoking again

5. so they know, and they can talk to me about it?

you seem like you had shitty parents. Now get the fuck off my thread you ignorant shit

6. lol at least im not the one whos gonna get a good spanking from mom and dad because they found out their precious son is smoking marijuana. lol good luck to you sir

7. one other thing..

i've read vitamin d will make the pee yellow.. I have a protein shake that contains some vitamin d.. good idea to drink that before too?

I'm working on a gallon of water currently.

8. Hey another one of "those" forum people.

Haha ignore him, just say you dont need to prove anything to them. They cant really call the cops. And if they still persist just piss or tell them, they cant do anything except call the cops and have them not be able to anything(assuming they dont find weed on you or catch you smoking)

9. [quote name='"CJBB"']one other thing..

i've read vitamin d will make the pee yellow.. I have a protein shake that contains some vitamin d.. good idea to drink that before too?

I'm working on a gallon of water currently.[/quote]

Just use yellow food coloring in plain water, piss very little in a container add the yellow water. Take it with you in the bathroom.. Done

10. lol idk about nova scotia, but over here the 911 operator would laugh if someone called and said can the police come my son wont piss in this cup :D

11. Not really that hard dude. Either use water.... And a lil piss or a water. Not like they gonna watch you. or refuse to take it i mean like the other guy said your a adult. If your doing school/work half way decent . Til them you lighting isnt messing up anyrhing and to get off your back.

12. That won't work my friend.. they won't let me go into a bathroom and just do whatever lol

through my 19 years of life they have tested me over 10 times so they know the bullshit

13. see NJ tokers know whats up

14. so where are you taking this piss, right in front of them?? and if you been tested over 10 times then why dont yu do what you did the last 9 times:rolleyes:

15. #15 Ftsk515, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    [quote name='"CJBB"']That won't work my friend.. they won't let me go into a bathroom and just do whatever lol

through my 19 years of life they have tested me over 10 times so they know the bullshit[/quote]

So what are they gonna do turn the faucet and toilet off hold ur dick? Ur not giving enough info*. Get visine or something small put water or whatever you wanna use in there use it test you pass.

16. Thanks for all the replies.

I will most likely be able to piss alone but not in a bathroom.

17. How did you pass the other 9 times? Isnt really random if you did it 9 other times... At the age of "19" . So what are you gonna piss in then your room, her room, ? This sounds pretty dumb op sorry.

18. lmao dude you jus made my night with this comment, im so baked and this is so funny

19. Keyphrase "cant REALLY call the cops"

20. they could if they really wanted to